**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The anti-brag crystal pull thread.

13»

Comments

• NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Last 3 pulls Ronan
    Duped colossus again
    Duped Ronan
  • BlacksparkBlackspark Posts: 24
    All of you guys are complaining has helped me deal with my pain....last 5 4* crystals.... she hulk...Hulk buster...SL....Hulk buster.... Falcon

The only thigh that preserved my sanity was that SL (he was a first time dupe) I have a 5* crystal coming up and I'm afraid to open it
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    got both cyclops and magneto as 5*s. can't complain, best AQ team of all possible
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    Last few pulls I got from the 4th event: 5* Loki, 5* Ronan (twice duped now), 5* Storm, 4* Sentry (duped), 4* Morningstar (twice duped now)....
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    My last 14 4* crystals were, in some order: daredevil, the other daredevil, jane foster, hulkbuster, Loki, cable, Karnak, classic black panther dupe, Howard dupe, star lord, stark spider, psylocke, rocket racoon, and just yesterday Nightcrawler. I don't know if I have great luck, or terrible luck.
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    Last 4 5*:
    KK
    IM
    IP
    phoenix
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    For some bizarre reason, I keep pulling 3* Howard the Duck. I already got him at sig 40.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    I got King Groot as my first 6*
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I keep pulling 4* who's at Groot sig 80
    I keep pulling 4* cyclops who's at sig 99
    Spidergwen is haunting me I have a 2,3,4,5*
    Iron fist is haunting me I have 2,3,4,5*
    I keep pulling magneto now sig 60
    I keep pulling Netflix Daredevil sig 60
    Ant man is haunting me 2,3,4,5*

Last 2 4*
    Duped my 4* war machine
    Duped my 4* Beast
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 167
    This may be the only thread on the forum worth its salt.
  • BackjrBackjr Posts: 31
    I dont understand why people hate on Luke Cage so much. I have him as a 4star rank 4 and use him for EVERY map5 alliance quest I do. With that being said, my last 2 5stars was a gambit, carnage... I'd love to have a five star LC over those ANYDAY
  • stakstak Posts: 88
    My worst crystal opening happened when I was celebrating becoming uncollected. I had planned on holding all crystals for a month and then doing a big opening at the end of the month. Then I became uncollected and was like you know what I want to celebrate by opening these crystals.

I ended up pulling two 4* King Groots, two 4* Groots, a 5* Ant-Man, and I duped a 5* Venompool. It was horribly deflating and brought me down from the really great mood I was in after beating the Collector.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    I'm Rocking a, not just once, but twice Duped 5* JF and a 5* Duped IF....
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    My 5* roster is Cyclops, Symbiote Spider-Man, Hawkeye, Iron Patriot, Venompool, Gambit, Colossus, Captain America (classic), and Venom. So mostly garbage.
  • ZirarsonZirarson Posts: 22
    Oh yes finally somewhere I can brag!
    My most recent 5* pulls for the past 2 months:
    Magneto, Groot, Spider Gwen, Ronan, Kamala
    Who should I 4/55 first? I hope I can dupe one of them on my next pull.
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    5* Spidergwen, 5* Cyclops blue (dupe), 5* Antman x 2 (dupes), 5* Jane Foster (dupe)
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    I've not really bothered updating but today was an entry of worth.

5* AV

Twice.

6* shards are welcomed but really???

• phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    I pulled 5* Green Goblin 5 times this year. 4 of those were in February and my 5th one pulled 3 or 4 months ago.
  • JtarunJtarun Posts: 86
    My last 2 six stars were electro and punisher 2099
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    My last pull is 5* diablo, so yeah
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    My last 3 6 stars were mordo Myles morales and cyclops. Sooo dont feel too bad.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Another worthy inclusion.

2 x 5* basics.

Diablo and Howard.

My luck has been lousy lately.

• jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    A 6* DPX...
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

You know how everyone loves posting when they pull someone good, I figured a thread for the other 99% of crystal openings might be interesting.

I'll start.

Last 3 pulls, 1 of 5* and 2 of 4* have ALL been groots.

5* groot

4* groot

4* king groot.

None of them are awakened (which would soften the blow somewhat with some resources) and while I know nothing about KG I'm probably not going to bother doing much with it, maybe R3 for arena.

Underwhelmed.

To top it off, for SA this week, 100 arena crystals and not a single punisher and 40 PHC, all 2*

Post your non awesome pulls here.

You are Groot! :)
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    pulls a DPX from a 4* Crystal
    cries
    I also had the luxury or horror of watching one of my friends open a 5* crystal and pull a 5* Ironman
    oof
  • Crazyblaze47Crazyblaze47 Posts: 20
    Not quite the same as champ crystals, but i went on a streak recently where 9 of 10 t4 class catalyst crystals i opened were mutant. Not the shards crystals, the crystals for the whole freakin catalyst. Assuming equal probability for each class that’s a 1 in 12 million shot for that kind of consistency. They all went into overflow since i had two garbage 5* mutants at the time, meanwhile my science and tech roster was full of options and i had no catalyst.
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    My last 5 stars as a f2p player: Winter Soldier, Ant Man, Yellowjacket, Superior Iron man dupe, Venompool dupe, Annihilus double dupe, Vulture, Khamala and Miles..... :(