**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Abyss has been conquered..

Congratulations to this person, for completing it. Nice profile pic to flex on everyone!

Comments

• zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,130 ★★★★★
    I think this person was in the top 3 or 5 in the gifting event. No surprise with the R3s and explored AOL
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    I have suspicions if its legit. But if it is congrats to him
  • Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 370 ★★★
    H3t3r said:

I have suspicions if its legit. But if it is congrats to him

I mean, you never know. Haha. 😅
  • Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 370 ★★★
    https://youtu.be/pOrhV8p0LGo

Seatin just uploaded it. 😅
  • StingerbkStingerbk Posts: 160 ★★

Now its time for Kabam to release the "Really really dark and scary inescapable nightmare hellhole thingy of Legends".

Thatll teach these summoners!

Lmao, this made me laugh.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    Lol it’ll take a month lol kabam clearly don’t know about them whales wallets
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    I’m just absolutely godsmacked by this, holy cow..............
  • Check summoner> Total base rating under > global. There are 3 summoners with the abyss profile picture as for now. Congratulations Whale milkers. You guys are crazy. Kabam said months but you guys did it within 48 hours. 😂 #everestwhat ?
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    dot_ditto said:

He must've not slept, eaten or poop'd. Cause it's been only 2 days since it's out. Easy path takes 7 hours, so other paths are longer. He has been on since it aired.

Well, watching the likes of Seatin/KT1/Legacy going at it .. yeah, they're top champs they were using were 5*s ... at around 15k PI .. (+ or - a few k) ... this guy's are pushing 20k .. and probably took a full 6* team ...
    No doubt full boosts, and everything ... I suspect he probably nearly 1 shot most fights .. I'll bet he cleared a path in about 3-4 hrs ... ;)
    Yeah bud that's not quite how it works... couple things. Those 6* r3 probably came from the abyss or at least some of them. And 6* r2 and 5* r5 are close enough in stats that a 6* version isn't going to one shot where the 5* isn't. And PI doesnt matter. Suicides increase PI by a ton but a lot of the fights are countered by doom. So suicides dont work.
    But yes he was definitely maxed boosted the entire time but I think so was seatin. Also those 6* r3 aren't really the top abyss options anyways.. you want AEGON, DOOM, NF, and HT had a lot of use in it also.

He definitely just played since it aired. If I had to bet it wasnt just him. It's a team of people IRL most likely, one device. Not proven but fairly likely.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,650 Guardian
    DrZola said:

Congrats! Quite a feat.

What I don’t look forward to is the game team racing to make content relevant for those with a full team of R3 6*’s. Fun times...

Dr. Zola

This is the first time in four years I've seen anyone complain about the content developers doing anything quickly.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

dot_ditto said:

He must've not slept, eaten or poop'd. Cause it's been only 2 days since it's out. Easy path takes 7 hours, so other paths are longer. He has been on since it aired.

Well, watching the likes of Seatin/KT1/Legacy going at it .. yeah, they're top champs they were using were 5*s ... at around 15k PI .. (+ or - a few k) ... this guy's are pushing 20k .. and probably took a full 6* team ...
    No doubt full boosts, and everything ... I suspect he probably nearly 1 shot most fights .. I'll bet he cleared a path in about 3-4 hrs ... ;)
    Yeah bud that's not quite how it works... couple things. Those 6* r3 probably came from the abyss or at least some of them. And 6* r2 and 5* r5 are close enough in stats that a 6* version isn't going to one shot where the 5* isn't. And PI doesnt matter. Suicides increase PI by a ton but a lot of the fights are countered by doom. So suicides dont work.
    But yes he was definitely maxed boosted the entire time but I think so was seatin. Also those 6* r3 aren't really the top abyss options anyways.. you want AEGON, DOOM, NF, and HT had a lot of use in it also.

He definitely just played since it aired. If I had to bet it wasnt just him. It's a team of people IRL most likely, one device. Not proven but fairly likely.
    Fair enough .. ;)

I do notice my 6* r1 seem to be hitting just as hard (or harder) than my 5* r4 (and definitely comparable to my 5*r5 though) .. *shrug*
    The base stats on those 6* are .. "nice" ;)
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,650 Guardian

dot_ditto said:

Yeah bud that's not quite how it works... couple things. Those 6* r3 probably came from the abyss or at least some of them. And 6* r2 and 5* r5 are close enough in stats that a 6* version isn't going to one shot where the 5* isn't
    Also, even if you bring r3 6* into the Abyss, r3s are not a big jump higher than r2s. While r2s are something like 33% stronger than r1s, r3s are only 15%-ish stronger. The power increase curve levels off for 6* champs past rank 2 so ranking them up offers a much smaller advantage than earlier ranks do.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    Kabaam if you want to create a hard content for whales create a content where the portions for healing can't be gotten with units. As far as unit is involved don't bother hyping any new content. This is like a child's play for this guy.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

Kabaam if you want to create a hard content for whales create a content where the portions for healing can't be gotten with units. As far as unit is involved don't bother hyping any new content. This is like a child's play for this guy.

Nah, just limit # of items to use, like AQ and AW .. ;)
    that's all that needs to be done ...

(in fact, if they had done that with all content .. put different limits on different content depending on what it is, and how difficult it should be ... they wouldn't need to limit inventory stash .. go ahead hoard .. you can only use so many per quest anyway .. :P heh)
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Kabam: we don’t expect the abyss to be beaten for months

Whales: hold my wallets

Their statement was a trap which everyone is falling into.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,131 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Kabam: we don’t expect the abyss to be beaten for months

Whales: hold my wallets

Their statement was a trap which everyone is falling into.
    Got to agree - the company will want ppl spending to clear this content and the more that rush to clear it and flex, the more money they will make. Marketing 101 - tell someone they can't do.buy something and they will bust their nut trying to.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Thi101 said:

Jeez... three 6* R3? Goddamn

I’m saying mehnnn.....that collector profile pic is sick tho.

• Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    dot_ditto said:

dot_ditto said:

Fair enough .. ;)

I do notice my 6* r1 seem to be hitting just as hard (or harder) than my 5* r4 (and definitely comparable to my 5*r5 though) .. *shrug*
    The base stats on those 6* are .. "nice" ;)
    Lol what? 6* r1 does not hit comparable to 5* r5. Unless you're using different champs and the 6* is a much better champ. Personally I have a 5* r4 duped KM, and a 6* r1 KM. The attack is a mere 100 difference. A 5r5 would have a much much higher attack than 6* r1