**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Doctor Strange Usage Rate?

Desperately miss this guy since he was emasculated.
Kabam, What’s his usage rate? Can you evaluate and re-re-balance him?

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,448 ★★★★
    I daresay his usage bumped up more after mvinceable's performance last year.

Also becoming available as 5* and 6* will have bumped him up more as well.

He's still very versatile, and his Sig ability is still totally awesome, especially combined with Cap IW.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    I think I used my 4* in dungeons once recently when I needed to top off points.

Don’t use in arena, questing, AW, AQ...if I had the 6* I suppose I would use for arena and play around some in quests.

But sadly, his ship has sailed. Maybe we get a MCU Doc when the new movie drops.

Dr. Zola
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    when i got him few months ago from dungeon crystals i immediately took him to rank 4 from 2015 gems and tried to use him on AQ map 5 that time with cap IW synergy and boy he sucked so much!! i died on first mutant sentinel fight due to bleed through block after 60-70hits ! so first fight as rank 5* 4/55 he couldnt do 1 fight on Map 5!!! tried few fights on winter soldier and most minimum he took were 530 hits with FULL synergy (cap iw,heimdal,nickfury,angela) !! so i can Honestly say he is at the level
    of champs like groot,ironpatriot,cant even say itonfist cause ironfist at rank 4/55 outdamaged him by margin (55% less hits then him) he is worst then DIABLO and we all know how bad the diablo is!!
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    Smh. All these people passing on Strange as a 5* plus because they are spoiled with champions like ghost or Corvus.
    Be unique and not a sheep in your rankups.
    I fully intend to r2 my 6* DS when I get my T5B
  • severedtrevorseveredtrevor Posts: 46
    ^^ This man gets it. I love my 5* Strange. Used him all over Act 6, and his synergies are amazing.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★

^^ This man gets it. I love my 5* Strange. Used him all over Act 6, and his synergies are amazing.

It's frustrating for those who remember what he was, but I won't lie: Every time I open a 6-star Basic I hope he pops up

He's pretty average in many ways, but at some point it is what it is and everyone has to decide whether a character is worth using