**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

This siphon node is really dumb

Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
Kabam—this siphon node is insanely overpowered. When I die to a fight having never been hit bc of like 8 parries, something is seriously messed up.

Either the block penetration needs to be tuned way down, or you need to decrease the timer by a large amount (10 seconds down to like 3 seconds). Or possibly even decrease both. Its just dumb.

Comments

• exeexe Posts: 56
    Green goblin on mesochism node with siphon , try that 😂😂😂😂
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 834 ★★★★
    Siphon probably needs toning down a little.
    There is no point choosing the other global defence buffs at the moment because Siphon is so much more powerful.
    When the "new" map was introduced there was a massive increase in deaths, over time the number of deaths decreased as we all got used to it (still more deaths than the old map).
    The number of deaths has definitely increased again due to Siphon. There are some nasty champ/node combinations.
  • Darksun987Darksun987 Posts: 83
    edited January 2020
    Eric987 said:

Neotwism said:

Or you could learn to fight avoiding parrying all the time? That's the whole point of the node. Intercepting takes practice but will help you tremendously.

You’ve never actually played against the new version of the node since it doesn’t affect alliances at your tier rating so how can you pass judgement on it?
    Sick. I'm a lowly silver and loving it but I can appreciate how any champ with lots of hits like Punisher 2099 is disgusting on a node with insane block penetration. Kabam at times is way too greedy I'd respect AW more if you couldn't buy any pots or boosts.
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    edited January 2020
    Neotwism said:

Or you could learn to fight avoiding parrying all the time? That's the whole point of the node. Intercepting takes practice but will help you tremendously.

Neo, we’re wrecking people with this node. Newbsssss
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Seriously kabam, this node needs to be massively toned down. It’s hard to fathom you did any actual testing of how this node would play out innalliance wars unless the testing was to see how much you could anger players by having them die innfights where they never got hit.
  • Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    Lol green goblin, p99 are god awful due to this node
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    i faced p2099,venom, anihilus,killmonger, symbiote supreme all of them are just insanely over powered with siphon node!!! where the hell their balance or QA goes when it comes to this overpowered defense tactics!!! i must say i care about war less n less everyday n feels like going back to some gold 2 alliance!! few reasons why this nodes shouldnt exists
    - not everyone is a whale or have access to u limited resources like boosts, top characters
    - this node does about 50- 80%+ damage on single missed parry or blocked special attack!
    - 1 death by everyone is basically lost war
    - champs like anihilus,Km are overpowered on defense already and with this siphon its just bad time and not fun gaming experience
  • GamerGamer Posts: 9,895 ★★★★★
    Ghost is good and queak for this node that’s isn’t fair