**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can AA take down 6.2.5 mordo?

TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
edited January 2020 in Strategy and Tips

Here's my champs, AA seems like the best option i have for the fight(unless there's someone better i missed out), since his heavy bypasses astral evade and counters the global node, but i need to check, would his AAR stop the hurt locker/special delivery nodes? Or does mordo's AAR immunity include the nodes as well?

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    AA heavy doesn't bypass mordo astral evade consistently anymore.
  • Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    i dont know about the nodes, but u can use night thrasher for mordo....
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Nick could work. After you get a few tac charges you can hit him while hes stunned
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★

i dont know about the nodes, but u can use night thrasher for mordo....

Good idea, also there's an incinerate 60 fight on the path with special delivery linked node, night thrasher could take that fight, and it would make the boss fight easier
  • LovekLovek Posts: 216 ★★★
    Stealth Spiderman work great if you use anti evade pre-fight.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Ok i got him down with AA and nick mostly, just one team revive used.

Will i be able to do the last quest with my champs? I have a r3 she hulk not shown in the pics that i could awaken, bring to sig 100, and r5 if necessary, but i would rather not. Can she do it at r4?

Also have morningstar, that's about it for my champion counters.
  • KILLMФИGЕЯKILLMФИGЕЯ Posts: 122 ★★

Ok i got him down with AA and nick mostly, just one team revive used.

Will i be able to do the last quest with my champs? I have a r3 she hulk not shown in the pics that i could awaken, bring to sig 100, and r5 if necessary, but i would rather not. Can she do it at r4?

Also have morningstar, that's about it for my champion counters.

I found Morningstar to the best counter by far! For every node on the champion. Especially no retreat.
    She hulk is a good counter but you better be an amazing she hulk player with perfect heavies and intercepts lol