**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Desperately want a challenging side quest.

Its been a long time since we got a champion challenge or boss rush, all these lunar side quests and easy stuff is fine but some thing more rewarding and challenging for every players would be awesome,i know Abyss just got released but me as FTP and intermediate player would love some new challenges.
Champion challenges are one of my favourite quests kabam have ever launched.

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Be honest, you would certainly not be complaining if the side quest is easy and gives very good rewards right? :D
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I want a celebrity challenge, don’t think we’ve had one of those since captain marvel, they’re my favourite side quests
  • Maazlogan2321Maazlogan2321 Posts: 34
    Its not about this side quest...for this side quest rewards aren't that great and even from greater envelopes i need luck to pull good rewards.
    Atleast celebrity challenges and boss rush gives good rewards for your efforts..
    @Championcritic
    @Lvernon15 same i love those side quests thats what i meant with champion challenge.hehe
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    After i explored the lunar event quest i opened all the rewards from the exploration i got 188 units 40 greater golden crystal 8 gold crystals
  • You’ve got the Acornucopia EPIC level all month long, and each day (or even within day if you 100% it) the quest opponents will change, giving you a new challenge day after day.

So THAT is a major month long challenging event, that isn’t even just a 1-and-done type of thing where you have nothing to do afterwards.
  • Maazlogan2321Maazlogan2321 Posts: 34
    @SummonerNR yeah it was challenging...but after reach 1 mil in milestone.....u dont need to do that....its certainly a waste of time...and i loved this acorns thing...and with the store no complains about that.... Just wanted that champion challenges and boss rush again. @Kabam Miike