**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

WHY? Just Why???

DankPlutoDankPluto Posts: 137
edited January 2020 in General Discussion
I’ve opened 4 5* awakening gems... 3 skill and 1 science

Comments

• Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    RNG at it’s finest.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    My first two were mystic and I literally had zero mystic champs. Not even Jane Foster. Eventually pulled Voodoo and Sym Supreme, so the gems were used. So just think of those AGs as future gifts you can open.
  • Options
    LogarooLogaroo Posts: 100
    It seems fairly common to pull multiples of one class. From awakening gem crystals I've pulled 7 Mystic, 1 Science, 1 Mutant and 2 Tech.
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Logaroo said:

It seems fairly common to pull multiples of one class. From awakening gem crystals I've pulled 7 Mystic, 1 Science, 1 Mutant and 2 Tech.

Ouch. Of course it had to be mystic too..
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Mine so far have been 2 Mystic, 1 Cosmic, 1 Tech, 1 Science, 1 Skill.
    Haven't had a Mutant so the game is definitely rigged
  • Options
    ms_5707983ms_5707983 Posts: 93
    Way she goes, Bubs. Way she f*ckin' goes.
  • Options
    CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Fun fact you can easily differentiate from human “random” generated strings and actual random strings of data by repetition. This is a perfect example
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I've pulled 6 cosmic, 2 skill, 3 mutant, 4 tech, 3 mutant, 0 science. Might have missed one or two but for awhile it seemed like all I could pull was cosmic, and I've yet to pull a science. It's RNG
  • Options
    Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
    ****. I wish i had a skill gem
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

I've pulled 6 cosmic, 2 skill, 3 mutant, 4 tech, 3 mutant, 0 science. Might have missed one or two but for awhile it seemed like all I could pull was cosmic, and I've yet to pull a science. It's RNG

3 mystic?
  • Options
    TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    DankPluto said:

Well at least your all set to awaken blade aegon and nick fury on the bright side...
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    ẞlооd said:

3 mystic?
    Yeah lol.
  • Options
    ShevvelShevvel Posts: 179
    I'm in game for more than 4 years.. I have acquired 5* skill gems only except 1 science and 1 mutant..
  • Options
    XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again.
    The game’s rigged.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    DankPluto said:

Dayyum dude give me that skill I need it haha
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    About 80% of summoners report having same issue. If I use every alliance I've joined as a yardstick, everyone complains about getting one of the same class more than the others. And they get them for classes which they have fewer champs. I did too, was getting all mystics but later changed. But in total, I've had more mystics than any other class and they're the weakest class in my entire roster.

Y'all saying it's RNG, how can it be so for the majority of summoners. Yes, maybe RNG but it follows a certain pattern, period. They can keep on denying all they want but the pattern makes it obvious. You have no idea how my hearts pumps everytime I used to open an AG hoping it's not a mystic. Lol
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    My first max sig 4* was magneto and I've continued to dupe him multiple times in the 4 years of playing. Now there are over 200 champs in the game and I still occasionally dupe him. I'm with you bud everything is rigged and a conspiracy or we would always get different champs and different awakening gems from the crystals? Or is that the definition of rng that random dupes can occur?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,037 ★★★★★
    J0eySn0w said:

About 80% of summoners report having same issue. If I use every alliance I've joined as a yardstick, everyone complains about getting one of the same class more than the others. And they get them for classes which they have fewer champs. I did too, was getting all mystics but later changed. But in total, I've had more mystics than any other class and they're the weakest class in my entire roster.

Y'all saying it's RNG, how can it be so for the majority of summoners. Yes, maybe RNG but it follows a certain pattern, period. They can keep on denying all they want but the pattern makes it obvious. You have no idea how my hearts pumps everytime I used to open an AG hoping it's not a mystic. Lol

Please tell me how you accumulated data for 80% of summoners. Did you account for those with multiple accounts having different experiences? How did you contact them? Any spreadsheets with that data? Did you round up or is it 80% on the mark?

Super interested in knowing @J0eySn0w I'm on pins and needles here. 80% sure you're making it all up.
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    For a while all I could pull was tech. I pulled 4 tech in a row and it was my weakest class. I did use 2 on Ghost and Sentinel when I pulled them and still have 2. Since then I've pulled 2 mystic, 2 skill, 2 mutant and a science. Won't lie, felt slightly cursed at first, but it turned out ok. Just keep pulling and you'll pull something different.
  • Options
    LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    So far I've pulled 1 science, 2 tech, 1 skill and 1 mystic. Seems pretty random to me. I think one big factor is that you dont hear the stories of the people who either get what they want, or that get a random assortment like myself. We only speak up when we get a sequence of pulls that don't seem random. The human brain seeks out patterns, that's all!
  • Options
    BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    All in all I've received 3 Cosmic. 3 Mystic. 1 Tech.
    Currently, I need 1 more Tech, 2 Science and a Skill.

Lol But we all know that aint happening.
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    _ASDF_ said:

J0eySn0w said:

Please tell me how you accumulated data for 80% of summoners. Did you account for those with multiple accounts having different experiences? How did you contact them? Any spreadsheets with that data? Did you round up or is it 80% on the mark?

Super interested in knowing @J0eySn0w I'm on pins and needles here. 80% sure you're making it all up.
    Nice to see you stepped up when GW left the forum. He’s back now. You can stop. We only need one.
    We don't even need one.
This discussion has been closed.