**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dpx to r2?

I am giving serious thought to taking dpx duped 6 star to r2, he has decent block proficiency, decent attack rating, permanent bleed, I run suicides and he has amazing synergies with omega red who is r5 and nick fury, has anyone done this? Is there any gameplay footage?

Comments

• TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    If you use him a lot then go ahead, I personally wouldnt but I dont use him so...
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    ahock101 said:

I am giving serious thought to taking dpx duped 6 star to r2, he has decent block proficiency, decent attack rating, permanent bleed, I run suicides and he has amazing synergies with omega red who is r5 and nick fury, has anyone done this? Is there any gameplay footage?

Don't, please save it for someone better
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    When you got other mutant godtier champs, you won’t think like this again....
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I mean he absolutely sucks is near completely useless, but it’s your account, I can’t tell you what to do with it
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't R2 a 6* DPX even if it was just to use up expiring resources
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    ahock101 said:

He is in every team I run, r3 nick fury, dpx, r4 cmm, r4 human torch and r2 thing, or r5 omega, dpx, r5 corvus, r4 sym supreme and r4 havok, plus a few other variations, just wondering since he is in every team I may as well get the best out of him

Before you rank dpx consider taking up your nick fury from rank 3 to 4. At rank 1 DPX is equivalent to a rank 4 now and it will balance your team. After that your call
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    He counters Thing pretty well
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    he is one of the worst but do what you want, and if you are already using him lot it makes sense to rank him.n well he might get some rework someday or may b an actual
    synergy that makes him awesome.. i personnaly have R2 winter soldier 6*,dont get to much use him due to many contraints(not enough place in team for Km,nick fury alone being lot better then WS etc) but i dnt regret having him ranked, i was giving a serious thought on bringing him in abyss completion but again having necessity of HT and SS in team only
    leaves 1 place .
  • The_Mighty_ToeThe_Mighty_Toe Posts: 132
    I'd rank him up. Why wait 12 months to get the "right champ".
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    if you do, make sure you record some gameplay and share it with us. i think he's a great thing counter
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    I don’t advise u do it but at the same time I want to see him action lol. Hit us up w/ some gameplay if u do
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,722 ★★★★★
    People need to realize it's for his account not yours who cares if you personally wouldn't do it lol but anyways go ahead if you enjoy him since games are meant for you to enjoy
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Kalantak said:

he is one of the worst but do what you want, and if you are already using him lot it makes sense to rank him.n well he might get some rework someday or may b an actual
    synergy that makes him awesome.. i personnaly have R2 winter soldier 6*,dont get to much use him due to many contraints(not enough place in team for Km,nick fury alone being lot better then WS etc) but i dnt regret having him ranked, i was giving a serious thought on bringing him in abyss completion but again having necessity of HT and SS in team only
    leaves 1 place .

I guess you are the one who took 5* venompool to rank 4 what a waste of resources
  • No reason not to if he’s a staple in your squad - I’m taking my synergy champs up slowly but surely.

That said, I’d focus on some of those other champs that you mentioned first.