**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Iphone 7 for mcoc in 2020

DonnymeijDonnymeij Posts: 849 ★★★
Hello, In a couple of months I can choose a new phone. I currently only pay 17 euros a month for my Huawei P20 lite, with 6g data. I am not planning on spending more than 25 euro a month on my phone, since the only reason I would want to upgrade, or move to IOS is MCOC.
I have seen a deal for 22,50 a month for an Iphone 7 and 2g data (I never use more than 2 right now even if I do not pay attention).
I was wondering if any of you play on an Iphone 7 (or even 6s, since I guess the 7 will run smoother) and still find the gameplay smooth. I have always used Android, but will consider moving to IOS if the difference is substantial.
thnx

Comments

• I use a 7, gameplay is smooth. From what I’ve heard it’s not quick enough for a legends run but it performs lag free for me
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I use a 7, it doesn’t lag with any of the big lag matchups
  • MatiEspinozaMatiEspinoza Posts: 93
    Mauled said:

I use a 7, gameplay is smooth. From what I’ve heard it’s not quick enough for a legends run but it performs lag free for me

Best response
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    I use 7. Has a couple hickups from time to time, but overall, a very smooth experience compared to my old LG Aristo.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I'm hoping to upgrade this year from an iPhone 6 to an iPhone 11 as I have had my iPhone 6 since 2014 and feel it is time to upgrade not to mention the battery is not as consistent these days and having trouble it losing charge while plugged and using it. I figure 6 years on one device isn't terrible. If you have the means to afford an upgrade go ahead, but if not as long as it is viable use it.