**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

OG vision power gain to 3 bars instead of 1.5

KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
What happened since the maintenance update. We are in map 6 and OG vision automatically shot to and l3 basically? What's going on ? He used to get 1.5 power gain at the start? Glitch?

Comments

• I don't know the nodes in Map 6 but did he maybe start with one or two bars of power just like in AW?
  • DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    maybe he was on a power start node , which gave him 1 or 2 bars at the start .
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    Prestige increases their sig levels
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,347 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Maybe u attacked him when he didn't have bar before the synthesis kicked in and took him to 3 bars or at start when synthesis kicked u was attacking
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    ive noticed this also playing map 6 but he didn't get 3 bars of power but hes getting every bit of 2+
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    yep I fought him twice last night map 6 as well same, 1 parry MLLL and then he had full bar

Ipad mini

map 6 AQ
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Ya that's what I meant. Instead of 1/2 bar he shoots to 2 /1/2 almost 3
    One Parry and it's l3
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Yep, gotta bait it out else you're dead, did this 2x yesterday
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    There are nodes where he can start with one or 2 bars of power. Starts with 2 bars if a certain link is up on the second section
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    It depends on your alliance prestige, higher the prestige the higher the difficulty and the higher the sigs. If you could've taken a screenshot of it if you ko'd that'd clear up more stuff. But since there isn't then that should've happened if visions sig is high enough.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,347 ★★★★★
    He starts with 1 bar add on his 1.5 by Sig and he's at 2 in a half bars no combo aloud only around 1 hit then u have to bait the special out it read the nodes before going in and attacking
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Happen last night to me, one parry off the rip and he was at l3, lucky he doesn't destroy you but it was an "oh ****" moment. He always starts with 1 bar of power on that node so his ability immediately jumps him to 2.75 and any contact screws you. You have to evade on the start of the fight and hopes he throws his L2 right away.
    Ya it just didn't happen AQ last week and we did map 6x 2 and I have always had that path and our prestige actually went down because someone retired due to all the bugs. He always started at 1.5 for me last week. It's actually easier thb. It just threw me off initially. He's annoying in map 6 day 2. Ur right, u have to evade from the start. And that screws u know since Ultron is basically stuck in the mud again. His double evade is more messed up than any character. AGAIN..
    Ya it just didn't happen AQ last week and we did map 6x 2 and I have always had that path and our prestige actually went down because someone retired due to all the bugs. He always started at 1.5 for me last week. It's actually easier thb. It just threw me off initially. He's annoying in map 6 day 2. Ur right, u have to evade from the start. And that screws u know since Ultron is basically stuck in the mud again. His double evade is more messed up than any character. AGAIN..