**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

POST YOUR RECENT GOOD PULLS HERE

Comments

• psp742psp742 Posts: 2,247 ★★★★
    Magrailothos, at least your 6* pulls are pretty good, mine were meh.. I don’t get 6* as fast..

My initial pulls were good, Ironman IW, Domino, Doc Oct, Miles Morales, VTD, Antman..

Last three were Thor Jane Foster, Daredevil Classic, and Black Bolt.
  • Second star corvus , function flex
    :) just trying to be ultroN
  • Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★

Second star corvus , function flex

Second star lmao
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

Second star corvus , function flex

Second star lmao
    What makes it funnier is that they necroed this post from last year
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    These

• WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★

• Does a 6star apoc from a free cavalier crystal count ?
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    Back when Dual Crystals were first introduced, I was hunting for Aegon. However, I was impatient to try those new flashy crystals out so I bought a tech/cosmic instead and got Ghost. Then, the next day, I got my Aegon from the skill/mutant one. Probably my best back-to-back pull I've ever done.

I guess the post asks for "recent" pulls but it's also from 2020 so I think my timeline checks out. :smiley:
  • Himmy619Himmy619 Posts: 48
    Recently got 6 star warlock and then guilly 2099 . These were the Only 2 great tech champs that I didn't have as 5 star.
  • BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★

Rhino ftw
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    My last 6* was mister F. Horrible.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★

Mister fantastic is solid but so underwhelming to see.
  • CritCapCritCap Posts: 65
    Black panther is my favourite skill champ
  • CritCapCritCap Posts: 65

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Awakened my 6s Archangel.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    CritCap said:

Black panther is my favourite skill champ

I like him now as well. Can’t say he’s my fave skill champ, but his buff made him really good. Took him to 6sr2.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    From a cavalier crystal. O N E.

• NickChiNickChi Posts: 111
    Was feeling lucky so bought two phc, first one got 2* vision, sweadeh is jealous, second got a 4* Nick, let’s gooooo
  • Kyllak11Kyllak11 Posts: 97

Got this gem
  • RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★
    Pulled prof X from maurder crystal and spiderham from basic 5 star crystal earlier today
  • 0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    Good pulls? Haven't got that in a long time. But I have got the funniest streak though. I finished 3 variants last week so I got 3 5*. It was Cyclops, Mordo and Winter Soldier.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    First time winning the 6* Featured champ. Tried 10 for Apoc, Stryfe, and BWCV to no avail.

Opened 3 crystals last Saturday and got these:

The other one was a 4* Champion. The 6* Nexus was underwhelming (Jane Foster, Juggy, Yellowjacket). So pumped about Kitty!

• MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    6* OG Thor
    6* spider-Ham
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

He is useless without his sig and synergy team. I already have Torch, CAIW and iAbomb, see no use for him in my roster.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★

He is useless without his sig and synergy team. I already have Torch, CAIW and iAbomb, see no use for him in my roster.
    His prefights can be pretty useful
  • Ioniqus_797Ioniqus_797 Posts: 101
    Pulled Shang chi from a regular 5* crystal few hours ago... Awakened with a class ag... Super happy!
  • BashlordBashlord Posts: 216 ★★
    Last few pulls :smiley:

• RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★

• Caleb1705Caleb1705 Posts: 241 ★★
    edited September 2021
    From my last 6* crystal, I just finished ranking up my 4* because that's the highest I could pull for months lol #daddygang

• BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    How daring of you assuming of us pulling something good