**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.2 champion boss

I honestly do not think I have anything in my roster rn to mess with this guy lmao

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    The best counters are capiw and symbiote supreme
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Thing is fine too. You’ll be able to tank a couple of hits and evade his specials.

Iirc Thing can nullify unstoppable as well. Don’t have one to try out though.
  • Morningstar if you build her up fully can handle the last 10%
  • R_D_JrR_D_Jr Posts: 49
    edited February 2020
    U can try last 10% if ur og cap is dupe he can tank some sp1 but it depends on sig level I tried with cap sig 20 it's like 1 hit hits nearby 2k from full sp1 tank rest all 0 damage
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    I used Morningstar building 5 charges
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    hood is also good. i used him, was lucky to kill that last 10% from first try
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Most mystic champs can do the whole fight. Sym Supreme, Strange, Hood, Claire Voyant, Morningstar, Doom.

Outside of that, Cap IW is very good and She Hulk is still incredible in this fight.

There's not much outside of the science and mystic classes though. I can see an argument being made for Stealth Spidey though.
  • Cj67Cj67 Posts: 47
    Some of you guys are naming champs I do not have lol. And I tried morning star but she’s terrible for the first phase before 10%.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Cj67 said:

Some of you guys are naming champs I do not have lol. And I tried morning star but she’s terrible for the first phase before 10%.

She definitely isn't terrible for it but you need to ramp her up and have MD on.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    I used ms to get through him she easily crushes his last phase build her up to 5 souls and you can get through him without dying
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    I have CAIW and SS, but ended up beating him with Thing.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    I beat the champion Just yesterday. I used SS r4 for the 1st 90% , had to revive once on SS for that. Last 10% , i had SS, cap iw r5 and CV r5 unduped. After couple of tries with all, it was CV who took him down easy.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★

I beat the champion Just yesterday. I used SS r4 for the 1st 90% , had to revive once on SS for that. Last 10% , i had SS, cap iw r5 and CV r5 unduped. After couple of tries with all, it was CV who took him down easy.

Did just that mostly today for my first time. Used a 6 star rank 1 SS and then knocked out the last 10% with capiw on the first try.
    Well done my friend. Way to go 👍