**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dungeon shard max 55,000 FYI. Shards disappear after limit

Scoobers40Scoobers40 Posts: 100
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
Dungeon crystals have a max limit of 55,000 shards. I don't remember this being posted any where?

I was going to save up for 2 dungeon crystals next series when Korg and Heimdall were going to be added to try and get each of them, while gaining more shards for the next crystal.

I finished this last series of dungeons and I had 54,000 shards to begin with. A dungeon series hitting all the milestones is a gain of roughly 3K in shards. So now 2K in shards I tried to claim just disappeared after claiming them. That's a bunch of bs. They should not be able to be claimed when a max limit has been reached and should be transferred to overflow at least. Or stay in the rewards to be claimed tab. That way it would give players notification they have reached a max limit without losing those shards.

What really is irritating is I had to keep playing with random players that couldn't make it past room 2 of dungeon 6. So I played for 2 hours in dungeons for shards that just disappeared when I tried to claim them. !?#%*^}#^+£€#~!

3la12niif8lh.jpeg

Comments

• ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    Same thing happened to me. I knew there was a cap, but wasnt sure if it’s 56k or what. More importantly, I was thinking that would be a warning like that for glory, when you claim a reward that would bust the 15k cap. Guess there wasn’t, but I think I only lost 200+ shards.

I am still not going to open any of the lousy dungeon crystals in this current series though. So if the crystals don’t refresh yet, I think I will sit out the next dungeons.

• cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    ha
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    Same thing happened to me just now....been saving cuz the crystals were so bad. I just lost out on god only knows how many because I never paid attention to them or knew there was a max. Anyone know how many were available in january? As of January 9th 2020, i had 43,900...I was at max today before doing skill and cosmic dung.

This info should be more readily available because who can remembers this?
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    They have mention several times.