**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

An applause to the graphics team πŸ™‚

Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 β˜…β˜…β˜…
The graphics and design of most of the champs released last year has been very appreciable. Even on champs who are less useful , the design alone tempts us to play more with them. So here is a shout out to all those talented people at the graphics team.

If you agree, mention which champion's animations you love best. Be it new, or old ones :)

Comments

• Options
    gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I agree with KM. I know he is older, but I really like Mordo. She-Hulks overhand sp2 is awesome. Void and ST are fun to watch fight for me.
  • Options
    Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Holros said:

Killmonger's design and animations are the best

Why are people disliking? If you like someone else just comment , why downgrade someone?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Holros said:

Killmonger's design and animations are the best

Why are people disliking? If you like someone else just comment , why downgrade someone?
    Disagrees don't downgrade anyone. They're purely for reactionary purposes. Although they're used to troll more often than not.
  • Options
    dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 β˜…β˜…
    I loved Warlock and Claire's animation the most.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I love the animations but someone really needs to work on the sounds FX.
    They're awful, I play with music off and the volume turned down really low on sound FX
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback, gang! We'll be sure to share them with the rest of the team.
  • Options
    Nightbat216Nightbat216 Posts: 195 β˜…
    I really enjoy the feeling you get when playing as starky and stealth Spidey it just makes me feel good watching starky flip around going all over the place so fun and fluid good job for the people at kabam who designed these two characters!πŸ‘
  • Options
    kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 β˜…β˜…
    I really like the animations for human torch. Just feels fun playing him, especially watching him heat up and gain more fire. Plus he just moves well.

I agree with Nightbat above about Sparky too. Especially the subtle taunt he does.

But so many are very good. Animations is a strong point in the game
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,024 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Sunspot using an actual martial art style in his animations is awesome. A great change of pace from the standard punches, kicks, knees, and elbows.
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    honestly only team that smashes ball out of the park every month!!! each and every character released since january 2018 is just new,innovative, fresh animations and sometimes its gutting such an amazing looking characters like Diablo,maw man-thingor even Elsa has to be bench warmers forever
  • Options
    DestroyyourchamDestroyyourcham Posts: 38 β˜…
    Human torch Sp3 animation is great
  • Options
    Nightbat216Nightbat216 Posts: 195 β˜…
    kfd2010 said:

I really like the animations for human torch. Just feels fun playing him, especially watching him heat up and gain more fire. Plus he just moves well.

I agree with Nightbat above about Sparky too. Especially the subtle taunt he does.

But so many are very good. Animations is a strong point in the game

Oh I actually forgot about ht probably because I only have him as a 3* he is really fun to do rol wolverine for a good challenge when I'm potion farming
  • Options
    All about Ebony Maw, shame I can't use him past Act 3
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    They've all been Spectacular, my Only possible bad criticism would maybe be slow down a little with the unnecessary Extra Particle Effects.

Champions like Vision Aarkus are almost unusable for the half of the Community that doesn't have super stable Devices, I got a 6 Star Omega Red I can't use half the time because the Particle Effects from his Death Field making the game so choppy.