**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hulk should be bleed immune...

2»

Comments

• Small scale gamma burts.
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    K1lltastic wrote: »
    This thread must be a troll.

Hulk bleeds constantly in the comics.

Luke Cage bleeds as well dude
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    The game happens in an entire new Universe.
    Kabam makes the rules of te game
    This is actually the answer you're looking for. They have also mentioned how they leave out certain abilities to create balance
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Hulk does bleed. But in the comics he has a nice healing factor
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Op hulks has bleed a lot in the comics, if anything he should have a regain and shrug off bleed quicker not be immune to bleeding.

Luke cage can bleed aswell from a number of way, if all the characters got a 100% of their powers abilities here they would be way over powered.
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    I'm sure luke cage would trade his bleed immunity for hulks damage
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Let's be real here....ghost rider should be poison immune dafuq.....

Ghost Rider should be incinerate immune.
  • pzr4o9hqg9ka.jpg
    But but but he does
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Forget bleed immune he should have gamma regen
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Even in the movies he has bleed.
  • ralmadaralmada Posts: 191
    I think Hulk needs to gain 2 charges of physical resistance just like his 2 charges of fury.
  • ralmadaralmada Posts: 191
    neb wrote: »
    Carnage should do damage

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    neb wrote: »
    Carnage should do damage

Do you have a scan to prove this?
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 996 ★★★
    How about he is bleed immune but loses that immunity to wolverine and wolvie clones?

Bleed resistance and short bleed duration would be better
    How about he is bleed immune but loses that immunity to wolverine and wolvie clones?

That's what i want for champs like Colossus, if he uses his l3 on Wolverine or X23 their claws go through him
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Wolverine should have continuous regen that scales with power, like duped Deadpool.
    Wolverine should trigger a bleed with every hit, like duped x-force Deadpool.
    Wolverine should have fury stacks, due to 'Berserker Rage' that he is known for.

There's a lot of champs that are missing icon buffs and such. You can't dwell on it too much, or else you'd be nerd raging 24/7.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited August 2017
    cUbA_LiBrE wrote: »
    Won't say he should be immune but maybe the duration of the bleed or the amount should be reduced. just like with Rogue or Beast.
    R4GE wrote: »

I think it's the best solution.
    Bleed immunity could be so op and shouldn't be according to the mythology, but a nice healing factor do would be.
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    So the best pic u can find for this argument is... a pic of hulk bleeding?

What could possibly be a better retort than that?
    One replying the actual OP statement.?.

OP isn't stating Hulk is bleed immune in the cannon (then should be here too), but more vulnerable champs in the cannon are bleed immune here, then Hulk should be too.

A pic showing Luke Cage surviving to anything while Hulk was crashed by that thing would have been the right reply.

And OP never talked about regens and healing factors, again champs with weaker abilities (Beast, Rogue, Green Goblin, etc) have those abilities but Hulk nope.
    Imran wrote: »
    Also according to ur logic, juggernaut should be immortal in this game. Because in comics and cartoons nothing can hurt juggernaut skin. His skin is invincible. Also even wolverine can't bleed juggernaut. So, juggernaut should not received damage from physical attack.
    Well. Juggernaut already has the unstoppable ability. And it's triggered starting every fight, and right after any special attack plus Juggernaut could be fuelled by MD.

• TrumpootTrumpoot Posts: 185
    Let's be real here....ghost rider should be poison immune dafuq.....

at the very least he should be immune to incinerate eh?
    I_am_Groot wrote: »
    cUbA_LiBrE wrote: »
    Won't say he should be immune but maybe the duration of the bleed or the amount should be reduced. just like with Rogue or Beast.
    R4GE wrote: »

I think it's the best solution.
    Bleed immunity could be so op and shouldn't be according to the mythology, but a nice healing factor do would be.

OP isn't stating Hulk is bleed immune in the cannon (then should be here too), but more vulnerable champs in the cannon are bleed immune here, then Hulk should be too.

A pic showing Luke Cage surviving to anything while Hulk was crashed by that thing would have been the right reply.

And OP never talked about regens and healing factors, again champs with weaker abilities (Beast, Rogue, Green Goblin, etc) have those abilities but Hulk nope.
    Imran wrote: »
    Also according to ur logic, juggernaut should be immortal in this game. Because in comics and cartoons nothing can hurt juggernaut skin. His skin is invincible. Also even wolverine can't bleed juggernaut. So, juggernaut should not received damage from physical attack.
    Well. Juggernaut already has the unstoppable ability. And it's triggered starting every fight, and right after any special attack plus Juggernaut could be fuelled by MD.

I think you are my new best friend lol
  • TrumpootTrumpoot Posts: 185
    Also, i just pulled a 5* Rulk, can we make these apply to him also?
  • Hulk should have regeneration hes has 1 of the best regeneration out of marvel comics
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    I_am_Groot wrote: »

Fortunately, we can actually read the OP:
    I have scans that show adamantium bullets literally bouncing off of Hulk, and a diamond tipped bullet piercing Luke Cage's skin, after a normal human threw it at him. Hulk and Thor should be bleed immune, along with a few others.

OP says he has scans of comic book pages that say Hulk's skin should be stronger than Luke Cage's skin, and thus either Hulk should be bleed immune or Luke Cage should not be. He elaborates:
    Luke was hurt by a diamond, which isn't as hard as adamantium. So he shouldn't be bleed immune if Hulk isn't

The best possible retort to this line of argument is something that undercuts the premise that possessing a comic book page that shows a specific capability isn't a strong argument for anything because you can show comic book pages that show almost anything. If you make Hulk bleed immune on the premise that you have comic book pages that show he should be bleed immune, someone else will point out that Wolverine doesn't bleed the Hulk even though they have a comic book page that shows Wolverine bleeds the Hulk.
  • IvankaIvanka Posts: 236
    edited August 2017
    It's a comic book. Nothing matters. Everything changes depending on who's writing it.

I mean even in the MCU which is more consistent than the comic books... Hulk can punch a billion-ton spaceship out of the sky without so much as scratching his knuckles. Thor can block a hammerfist punch from Hulk without so much as a mild abrasion on his forearm. Iron Man can wrestle Thor hand-to-hand and hold his own. Captain America can beat the **** out of Iron Man with his bare hands. And yet when Captain America fights an Algerian pirate on a boat... the Algerian pirate is not instantly turned to vapor when Cap kicks him in the chest.

ergo, by comic book logic... Algerians should be roughly strong enough to punch billion ton spaceships out of the sky. There can't be that much of a difference or none of these fights would make sense. I mean just think of the difference in a fight between a featherweight boxer and super heavyweight. It would not be even a close contest, and yet the maximum amount of weight each could lift probably differs by less than 150 lbs.
    So... Algerians in the Marvel universe can bench a billion tons... minus 150 lbs or so. If comics make sense. But they don't.
  • If we are asking for champs to do what they're supposed to do, can I request DS being able to do something? Anything?