**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mvps

I would very much like to see stats on mvps for war in the leader boards. We can see how time you’ve got the title legend and strongest team etc.it would really awesome to see mvps

Comments

• For instance I have 228 mvps
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 840 ★★★★
    I have 229
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Mvp is the most meaningless thing of war
  • Patchie93 I couldn’t agree more but still why add it it means nothing you know just like how many you’ve complete a legend run
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★

Patchie93 I couldn’t agree more but still why add it it means nothing you know just like how many you’ve complete a legend run

You get rewards for legends runs. You get to work harder, have more pressure on you and probably have to spend resources to get MVPs. All of that and you get exactly what the rest of the alliance gets in terms of rewards. Even the backup gets they same and most of the time they don't fight. MVP should be taken out of the game.
  • Patchie93 I couldn’t agree more but still why add it it means nothing you know just like how many you’ve complete a legend run

You get rewards for legends runs. You get to work harder, have more pressure on you and probably have to spend resources to get MVPs. All of that and you get exactly what the rest of the alliance gets in terms of rewards. Even the backup gets they same and most of the time they don't fight. MVP should be taken out of the game.
    Well not necessarily, but yes more than likely you may end up having to spend resources to get the MVP for the war. Especially in higher tier war. The Metrics used to dictate who gets MVP aren't all in the control of the players either. They are as follows...

Defense Kills
    Defender Team total Pi (Rating)
    Attack Kills
    Total Exploration

I've seen that system give results that made 0 sense as well. Many times I saw players get the MVP for the war, while others had higher EVERYTHING. More attack kills, more defense kills, more exploration, and their defender team Pi was higher. So personally, I don't see the point in this one. I've never really paid attention to it. Got it a few times in the past, but I don't place focus on it these days as I cycle myself between backup and Lane 4.

As long as everyone does their part in my Alliance and we win, who cares about a trivial system of numbers for 3 cute little letters next to your player ID? I agree @Demonzfyre , it doesn't really do much of anything. What's worse, imagine if it did in its current state? Some players would be scrutinizing the results and it'd result in lots of Support Tickets.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Patchie93 said:

Mvp is the most meaningless thing of war

I would interpret it as student with mid range result in the top school may become No.1 in a lower ranked school. Can you compare this no.1 among school? I don’t think so.
  • TipoTipo Posts: 113
    Meaningless Valueless Pointless?