**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Scarlet Witch

AlexaldoAlexaldo Posts: 7
edited April 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Kabam why we don’t have scarlet wicht in 5* or 6* crystal yet?
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Yeah, same goes for Thor, Dr Strange, Wolverine, Joe Fixit, and many more.

Many similar posts asking same question before, some never get answered by Mod.

One of the post got answered, and I think the Mod said it is NOT part of their plan, but they never really explain WHY and WHAT reason? various ppl have various theories as to why, but I think no Mod every explain the actual reason behind

Recently, once again multiple similar post about this, none of them got response from Mod (I guess they probably won't respond since they already responded once).

Don't get me wrong, I would love to see them explain why, and I would see these coming as 5* and 6*. Judging at similar threads (a dozen or so) over the past 6-12 months, good luck if u even get a useful response ;)
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    I asked before.....
    Got trolled hard by idiots saying kabam have answered....
    but they have not....
    They never said why....
    They said some like wolvie would be too op.....
    More op than some of the new champs???
    Wwii cap not as 5* cus to op but then make him as a 6*????
    Kabam logic
  • AlexaldoAlexaldo Posts: 7
    People whom lived in North America (USA) we got a few questions about our rusted champion? Like how good is my rusted champ in some contest?
    Then they add a few changing on som champion like old man Logan and colossus, and few months after that kaboom add Thor as 5 but not scarlet, sad 😞

I asked some of my friend, who lives in some other part of the world
    , and they didn’t get this question
  • I don't think every player gets those. Just select Summoners. As to Scarlet Witch not being in the 5 or 6* pool, that's been answered many times. Apparently she's still too OP to be added. Which many do not agree with such, but alas, tis Kabam's call at the end of the day. I believe it was said that they'd maybe eventually add her down the road, hut not anytime soon.

They certainly cannot give a definitive answer on this as it could cause blow back. If they say no indefinitely, and the release her they look like liars. If they say yes and never get around to it, again they're lying. So they give an open ended answer in the form of a maybe but not now. Which is the best course of action as it leaves the door open for her arrival but doesn't solidify anything in case it never happens.

Considering all the other champs available and the ever growing number of them, SW not being a 5 or 6* is rather moot in the grand scheme. I understand fans of the champ want her alongside collectors. In general though, she wouldn't really be a game changer IMO. In the meantime, one that wants her can only hope for her to appear down the road.
  • Cx8Cx8 Posts: 77
    Like they said before she’d be too op.. as much as I want her too I can defiantly see scarlet witch being op, even as a 4* rank 4 she demolishes content like realm of legends for me, and her heal is crazy when you get it, her specials can easily hit for 10-15k+ With just a few furry’s/cruelty’s.. as a rank 4
    I hope the come with new mastery, alway new champion with new abilities, and the mastery, says coming soon it’s been almost 5 years with same mastery with out adding anything new.
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Its already been answered. A 5 star sig 200 5/65 Scarlet Witch would stomp any current content
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★

Its already been answered. A 5 star sig 200 5/65 Scarlet Witch would stomp any current content

We do have Ghost, Ægon, Guilly 2099, Nick Fury all of these are Beyond God Tiers, Tearing contents....
    Kabam can release a 5 star SW..... No Problem
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★

We do have Ghost, Ægon, Guilly 2099, Nick Fury all of these are Beyond God Tiers, Tearing contents....
    Kabam can release a 5 star SW..... No Problem
    A four star version of Scarlet Witch is significantly stronger (in my opinion) than those characters of the equivalent star and sig level. Imagine what a 5 or 6 star version could do if the four star can tear through act 5 content
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    shchong2 said:

Yeah, same goes for Thor, Dr Strange, Wolverine, Joe Fixit, and many more.

Many similar posts asking same question before, some never get answered by Mod.

One of the post got answered, and I think the Mod said it is NOT part of their plan, but they never really explain WHY and WHAT reason? various ppl have various theories as to why, but I think no Mod every explain the actual reason behind

Recently, once again multiple similar post about this, none of them got response from Mod (I guess they probably won't respond since they already responded once).

Don't get me wrong, I would love to see them explain why, and I would see these coming as 5* and 6*. Judging at similar threads (a dozen or so) over the past 6-12 months, good luck if u even get a useful response ;)

uh they have doctor strange 6*
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    -they released drstrange as 6* and 5* but he is basically worst then Diablo now with no damage utility. defender
    -they released Thor cause he needs lot of units and yet not much utility just nostalgia and great damage
    - they released 5* &6*electro to prevent corvus wars .defender
    - they released 5* & 6* abomination to prevent corvus again or some champs like blade.. defender
    - they released widow same 3% evade is basicallly 50% evade on AWD!! defender and even more diffcult with 5%+ evade chance defence tactic
    - so next u can expect them to release joe fixit and warmachine as 5* and 6*!!! defenders basically
    - To bring DIVERSITY but we know whats gonna b people using and whats gonna b defence tactic!! siphon wars
    - wolvie and SW doesnt fit anywhere in their criteria , those two have utility and damage and are NOT defenders so unfotunately they wont be released anytime soon may b once 6* R5 materials is being released but not till then.. i would ask them to TWEAK and balance those two and release but some people just want them as they are and we all know they might b too OP with wolvie's regen countering partially all their Bs and SW rolling through virtually all cosmic defenders with only critical hits RNg and no ramp up!!
    - but my suggestion is tweak their numbers ,release them in 5*&6* ,REBALANCE them but at the same Time Rebalance DOMINo(on defense) CORVUS, HYPERIoN, GHOSt, QUAKE, SIPHONE TaCTIC, and some more that i might be forgetting
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Alexaldo said:

People whom lived in North America (USA) we got a few questions about our rusted champion? Like how good is my rusted champ in some contest?
    Then they add a few changing on som champion like old man Logan and colossus, and few months after that kaboom add Thor as 5 but not scarlet, sad 😞

Man gravebumping is not cool.
  • Hey guys, there's also a discussion HERE about this topic. If you wish to discuss it further, please do so in that thread. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.