**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Ok who is selling Namor and or Cull today?

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
Just wondering. I’ll probably sell my 5* Cull

Comments

• TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Not today but cull for me
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I will on the last day but mine isn’t duped (namor) just rank 4.
  • Sugoi_DubaiSugoi_Dubai Posts: 107 ★★
    Will keep Namor, but I will be selling Cull.
  • PHJfinPHJfin Posts: 60
    Will sell Cull for AG. He still hits hard, but far from what it was before nerf. I don't see a place in the game, where he would be the best option. Maybe it will come, then it's time to rank him up again.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Will definitely be keeping him, his prestige is currently too important, and I use him a lot to tackle Korgs/Nick Furys etc. in war.

That being said, his rebalancing felt wholly unnecessary and did leave a bad taste in many players’ mouths.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    I’ll sell both of them but I will probably rank Namor back up.
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    RoninMan said:

I’ll sell both of them but I will probably rank Namor back up.

Gotta cash in on those free level up event rewards haha
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Selling Namor but I'll probably wait until the last day so I can continue using him for arena

Nevermind, just sold him. I was worried I'd forget
  • Kayser2705Kayser2705 Posts: 96
    Both on the last day
  • JerkobsonJerkobson Posts: 163 ★★
    Already sold namor
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 126
    I'll be selling Cull before the time is up. Hes still fun to use so I'm gonna wait til the last day to sell him, but the resources I used for his sig and ranks could be better used on other champs that would be more helpful for late game content.
  • CyberBishopCyberBishop Posts: 7
    Not selling Namor, he is still useful to me so he stays put, Ill keep my 4* Cull as well.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    As soon as the announcement was made, I knew I would be selling my 3/45 Cull. Just last week, pulled a 6* Cull, so now that decision is made even easier.
  • Ya_Boi_28 said:

Haha, I like how they stripped away the normal Shards from the “Selling” mechanism itself, so you won’t basically be getting a whole bunch of extra Shards from the Sell as well as all the other resources then later on when your entry-level Cull/Namor is restored to you.

I assume we can still do more Rankups of Cull/Namor now, and still be able to sell them in a few days (all within the window), if you needed to basically push out the stash expiration of additional rankup materials.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    KobeLives said:

It really really sucks what they did to both champs. I'm upset with this game overall now, deeply

The changes are so minor, they really might as well not have done them at all. It's not that big of a deal. For either the "nerfed" champions or the "buffed" champions. None of them that were great have become bad and none of the bad ones have become good, they still suck.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Haha, I like how they stripped away the normal Shards from the “Selling” mechanism itself, so you won’t basically be getting a whole bunch of extra Shards from the Sell as well as all the other resources then later on when your entry-level Cull/Namor is restored to you.

I assume we can still do more Rankups of Cull/Namor now, and still be able to sell them in a few days (all within the window), if you needed to basically push out the stash expiration of additional rankup materials.
    You can’t. The window for selling him ends before you receive Cull/Namor back. You won’t be able to sell them more than once.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    i took cull to R4 and awakened him just to test out during this time interval. fun to use in a way but not practical in endgame content. he will be sold for sure before the time runs up and likely never taken up past rank 1 again
  • RoninMan said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

You can’t. The window for selling him ends before you receive Cull/Namor back. You won’t be able to sell them more than once.
    That’s NOT what I’m talking about.

Rather, say you CURRENTLY have Namor at only 4/40. And even though the Sell window has now opened, you instead elect to first upgrade him some more to 5/50, AND THEN sell him afterwards. It would be a way to extend out some more overflow 5/50 rankup materials.

I'm NOT saying you would get him back while window is still open and then rank and sell, and rank, and sell, etc again and again. Not that.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Keeping the max 6*s of both, selling the max 5*s
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Selling cull at the end
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Selling Cull for the resources. Mine is a 6* rank 2, so I'll take him back up to 1/25, but he just isn't getting used enough to justify the 6* rank up materials any more.
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    Namor.

As for Kabam doing this....i think its a step in the right direction however i find it curious as to why you have to wait a month to get the rank up materials back. It should happen as soon as you do it and if you try to do it a 2nd time you don't get your resources back for the 2nd time.

What happens if i pull a 5* Namor between now and next month? My 5* Namor was at max sign. I better get the max sig crystal if that happens. I don't want an extra 20 sigs