**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rulk any good?

Just pulled a 4* red hulk i read his abilities but any one that has him is he any good. Or should i just rank 4 my x23 not duped or AV duped?

Comments

• Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Red Hulk is good, better duped. However if you're in need of a auto evade counter, or a strong Mutant than rank one of the other two. Red Hulk can wait.
  • Options
    Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    Rulk is ok champ, not as bad as she-hulk or luke cage but maybe spider gwen is better, anyways don't focus on ranking him up, do x23, i have her unduped aswell and she helped me alot in act 4 and master mode when i didn't have r5s
  • Options
    Right on guys! Another question is if i should go the hood unduped or dormamu duped to rank 4 first
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    I would do X23 and AV before RH but I do have a duped RH at R4 (did not have a poison immune at that stage) and don't mind him at all.

• Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    For me he's in line to be a rank 5 science champ. Just gotta wait behind both Cpt. Americas and Spider-Man. I think there's one more. I have Hulk at rank 3 but not duped.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    Rulk is ok champ, not as bad as she-hulk or luke cage but maybe spider gwen is better, anyways don't focus on ranking him up, do x23, i have her unduped aswell and she helped me alot in act 4 and master mode when i didn't have r5s

She-Hulk isn't as bad as people give her credit for IMO.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    Rulk is not bad. I'd suggest Ranking X-23 for now. The Regen comes in handy.
  • Options
    Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    Right on guys! Another question is if i should go the hood unduped or dormamu duped to rank 4 first

Dormy