**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing the sequel to Love is a Battlerealm 3, Love is a Battlerealm 3 II.

Comments

• CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    There was a Title Selector Last year right?
    Sugar Bear & Lone Merc....
    Will there be some sort of title we get?
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Would be sick if they buff the rewards like they did for Fantastic Invasions
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★

I'm not sure if Mysterio loves himself, but self love is something we should all practice more.

Thanks for the advice, I'm no longer welcome in the library.

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I forgot to get my gf a gift, do I just say here have a love juice from a mobile video game? Or actually buy something? I’m leaning to the first option
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Doot, How deep is your love?
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    Kabam Doot, I enjoyed your full involvement in this thread. To me it's a really nice surprise that at least a few Kabam Mods still read and answer messages after page 2.

Back to the topic... I could really use some love... but then again, I would use more a 5* Doctor Doom (for my lower back pains).
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★

You know where babies come from, but how are they made? Hmmm

1 vs 1 Quickmatch.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Dear Kabam,

I'll be a Fool for your Loving no more.

No more...
  • FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★
    Girl I've been crushing on just asked me if I had a valentine (well, she asked me 2 hours ago but my phone wasn't on), so as long as that means what I think it does, I thank Deadpool for this victory. His love juice had real world effects.
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    Thank Diablo not deadpool
  • fucboisk8fucboisk8 Posts: 11
    Torah13 said:

You all forgot Careless Whisper by George Michael for the music.

Torah13 said:

You all forgot Careless Whisper by George Michael for the music.

dont forget Osborne brothers - love hurts (cover) :#
  • Chimi94Chimi94 Posts: 22
    More exited towards special arena, i know kabam might spoil it by lame rewards but the concept sounds interesting, keeping my hopes high!!!!!
  • What will the rewards for the solo objects be like? And what will we be purchasing with the crystal shards that we get, will it be grandmaster crystals for uncollected and above?
  • VoltinusVoltinus Posts: 3
    Dang those epic rewards look lovely.lol
  • NoOnexRO said:

Kabam Doot, I enjoyed your full involvement in this thread. To me it's a really nice surprise that at least a few Kabam Mods still read and answer messages after page 2.

Back to the topic... I could really use some love... but then again, I would use more a 5* Doctor Doom (for my lower back pains).

Thank you! Here is some Love for your kind words <3<3<3
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

@Kabam Doot, How deep is your love?

The standard maximum depth of an inground pool is usually 8 feet. So about that, give or take.
    Rookie mistake... You forgot to account for the curvature of the earth.
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    I'm definitely looking forward to this event and even more excited to find out more about these love potions... should be interesting.
  • How much shards is it going to cost per crystal?
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★

How much shards is it going to cost per crystal?

2000 for regular, 4000 for grandmaster, I think