**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ok who is selling Namor and or Cull today?

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Starhawk said:

Namor.

As for Kabam doing this....i think its a step in the right direction however i find it curious as to why you have to wait a month to get the rank up materials back. It should happen as soon as you do it and if you try to do it a 2nd time you don't get your resources back for the 2nd time.

What happens if i pull a 5* Namor between now and next month? My 5* Namor was at max sign. I better get the max sig crystal if that happens. I don't want an extra 20 sigs

Because of the amount of data its going to take to see which individual used what on what champ they sold. Not an easy process.
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Barely noticed namor changes if I’m honest but really don’t use my R5 as religiously as some of the others in my rotation. Never really viewed his regen as all that important so was surprised that kabam even thought this an issue.
    If IW was selling him I see no point in doing it this early though as the resources won’t be given until a later date
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    If i duped cull from a Nexus crystal , i get 20 cosmic sig stones and no AG?
  • GagoH said:

If i duped cull from a Nexus crystal , i get 20 cosmic sig stones and no AG?

No, if you Dup'd him naturally (from any hero-based crystal), you will get him back awakened and at the appropriate Sig level of the cumulative amount of Crystal Pull dup's you had of him. It's just any additional Sig Levels that you had used Sig Stones for him would be returned back as Sig Stones.
    And that if his original Dup was from a crystal (above), then no, you will not get an Awakening Gem (since you didn’t use a Gem on him).

Not sure what the Nexus Crystal has to do with it, should be treated same as being from any other Champ Crystal (Featured or Basic)
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    i will sell mine 5* r4 cull also. not using him at all. probably will move these resources to doc oct r4, he has his usage in variants and other content with power gain nodes.
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Selling both Namor and Cull 4* and 5* versions. I was originally just planning to sell both my Namors to R4 my 5* Domino, but I needed more gold, so the Culls had to be sold
  • I am not able to sell my 5 star Cull . Anyone else has this issue?
  • EazypickinsEazypickins Posts: 18
    A question that I'd not see addressed in forums (maybe I missed it though). Regarding returned items if you sold Namor or Cull. I used the Xmas deal material to 5/65 Namor, so if I sold him, would I get the generic 4 to 5 rank up gem instead of the equivalent T2A, T5b, T1A, and T4CC. Speaking of those, since it was a 4 to 5 RUG, if it wasn't one of those returned, regarding the T4CCs, would it be 6 'pick your class' T4CC selectors, or 6 T4CC of mutant (only talking the 4 to 5 level items. Just curious, since it wasn't mutant T4CC for the 4 to 5 rankup. Thanks for any clarification on this anyone might have.
  • W4rdy_74W4rdy_74 Posts: 53
    Stupid Q. Do you get the 6* shards back or is it just resources?
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Khasria said:

I am not able to sell my 5 star Cull . Anyone else has this issue?

most probably your cull is locked at quest. sell button was not available for mine cull while he was in EQ
  • ege999menege999men Posts: 275 ★★
    edited February 2020
    let's be honest neiter of the champs took any significant hit. namor one doesn't really matter apart from the heal since it increases the damage outside of imperius rex making him better for longer fights and cull initially a better champ. people just like whining (I'm gonna get a huge amount of "disagree"s for no reason now)
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I'll be selling my R5 Namor... However I have absolutely NO faith that this process will be going smoothly given Kabam's track record...

Make SURE you screen shot everything so you can add it to support tickets later guys.
  • W4rdy_74 said:

Stupid Q. Do you get the 6* shards back or is it just resources?

Been answered a lot. You don’t get any 6* Hero Crystal Shards back, because you will actually be getting the hero himself back (just at a base level, and subject to whatever Dup status you’d be entitled to have him back at).
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    I don't have Cull even as a 4* so not an issue for me.

I have a r5 5* Namor at sig 180 that I have opted not to sell.

I wish they hadn't nerfed the regeneration. It wasn't a huge thing, but it was a nice perk. However, the extra bleeds actually just helps wash the shorter fights quicker, he still hits like a truck when he hits imperius rex, and his awakened ability is still baller.

Plus, it's not like I'm sitting on some stellar 5* mutant I'd use these resources on. So I'm holding steady
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Wait can you sell 4* Variants of these champs?
  • FRITO_Man said:

Wait can you sell 4* Variants of these champs?

Yes, they said “including 5/6*” to indicate that even 5/6 could be sold (which normally can’t). They did not mean that ONLY 5/6 will get the resources and base level champ back. You can sell ANY Star version of Cull/Namor and get the resources/champ back.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    I'm going to be R5'ing my 5* Namor first, see how he is for a few days an r5 before deciding if I'm going to sell him or not.

• Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    What happens if you sell, open a crystal and get back the same champ??
  • KobeLivesKobeLives Posts: 44
    ege999men said:

let's be honest neiter of the champs took any significant hit. namor one doesn't really matter apart from the heal since it increases the damage outside of imperius rex making him better for longer fights and cull initially a better champ. people just like whining (I'm gonna get a huge amount of "disagree"s for no reason now)

That's BS, Culls Top got hammered. And that's what he was all about, keep him alive / healed up until you get those 10 Favors and enjoy the results. Now he's barely hitting harder at 10 Favors aside from when the Favors buffs are up for the first 10 seconds. The Armor breaks are barely stacking up like they used to.

I love how you so simply state anyone who disagrees with you is automatically wrong though.
  • LukazizLukaziz Posts: 90
    Everyone should sell both and rank them again for rewards lol.
  • LukazizLukaziz Posts: 90
    They are giving us the champ back plus all recourses so everyone who has them should be selling just to rank again for rewards.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★

Lukaziz said:

They are giving us the champ back plus all recourses so everyone who has them should be selling just to rank again for rewards.

If I have a 5* duped [from a crystal] sitting at R1, I don't really get any benefit of selling, is that correct?
    No you don’t get any benefit from it. It benefits mostly those who have him at high rank or used an awakening gem and a bunch of sigs.
    Nocko said:

Sold my Cull

I actually liked the rebalance but i just dont use him for any content. Would rather just get my resources back and put them into a champ i could use more

I'm doing the math and it just doesn't add up. God forbid we speak the truth though, we get our threads closed we get little warning messages. They destroyed our trust and faith in this game with this rebalance.

There's literally nobody planning to keep their Cull. Everybody is selling. EVERYONE. I mean look through this thread. Whatever appeal he had, they destroyed it. They completely ruined him as a champion. They went too far on this one. Me I loved suffering through those 100+ hit fights to ramp him up. He was different and fun, it was a challenge. Now he's just the champ that nobody wants
    It's funny how so many people just write it off as a way to get a free 25 units and a revive from Level up event when there are people out there who spent hundreds or thousands of dollars on Cavalier crystals to get him.

How do they compensate that? Answer me that. Yeah we don't hear from those people too often, likely because they're so outraged their posts get the Delete button immediately when they rant on here about it. That or they just quit the game or stop spending.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    More like those whales will be happier to get their rank ups materials back to bring their 6* Namors up to R3 instead.
  • KobeLives said:

How do they compensate that? Answer me that. Yeah we don't hear from those people too often, likely because they're so outraged their posts get the Delete button immediately when they rant on here about it. That or they just quit the game or stop spending.

So you yourself are out there creating other posts that are duplicating an existing conversation, which is why they get deleted. And from all of being up here on Forums for a whole 3 days.

Trying them out as higher level champs (basically for free right now) and then selling before ultimately ranking up to only where they want to ultimately keep them. And yes, get an extra 50 Units along the way isn’t something to sneeze at. Those type of Units are what lets some people avoid having to actually spend real money on the game if they don’t want to.
  • I’m not bothering. I put a Cosmic gem into Cull a little while back as they’re all I seem to get. He’s fun to use, not that practical but he did the job for me in buffed up in 6.1.6 and to be honest, I’ve only invested T2A into him.

My Namor, even if they made him the worst champion in the world I need him for his prestige so it’s a moot point
  • LEVELUP just started, and Mutant Advancement still going on for another couple hours.