**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing the sequel to Love is a Battlerealm 3, Love is a Battlerealm 3 II.

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Since I can't seem to find a date, Kabaam Doot, will you be my Valentine?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Werewrym said:

@Kabam Doot, How deep is your love?

The standard maximum depth of an inground pool is usually 8 feet. So about that, give or take.
    Rookie mistake... You forgot to account for the curvature of the earth.
    The earth is flat tho...I read about it online
    Please be joking-please be joking-please be joking
    Do I ever joke? Let’s be real here.
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Where is our lil steve in these days?
  • SaySay Posts: 6
    Yes
  • 4dlai4dlai Posts: 250
    Are thes the completion or exploration rewards?
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    Not realy funny
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I sense that people will find this harder than the rewards warrant. If you have to use items to beat this just move on, the rewards are not good enough. I just finished completion and it’s easily manageable with a decent roster but probably will give some fits
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★

I sense that people will find this harder than the rewards warrant. If you have to use items to beat this just move on, the rewards are not good enough. I just finished completion and it’s easily manageable with a decent roster but probably will give some fits

Where did you see it get difficult. I just ran the whole epic with domino team and it was almost laughable. Side note brought void for sentinel and he destroys himself you need just 1 parry and he to finish this fight
  • Duck_of_DoomDuck_of_Doom Posts: 171
    How long do the boosts last
  • XSquad said:

please remove legendary crystals from game....so reason 20% that do same work should get better rewards.

You're playing a game where about 80% play for free, supported by the 20% who pay on average vastly more than the game would cost as a subscription service. And random rewards are part of the system that lets you have a game at all. If you believe everyone should do the same, pay the same, and get the same, you need to invent a time machine so you can play an MMO in 2005.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    I like the I don’t have to do the objectives to 100% epic, I ran through epic pretty easy I like
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Dshu said:

Where did you see it get difficult. I just ran the whole epic with domino team and it was almost laughable. Side note brought void for sentinel and he destroys himself you need just 1 parry and he to finish this fight
    I explored epic without losing a champ. I wasn’t saying it’s difficult for a developed roster. I believe some will struggle pretty bad against some of the fights and was just saying if you do it’s not worth pushing through
  • Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
    But the Boost that can be collected for a limited time called “THE POWER OF LOVE”works for a single fight or works for a certain amount of time?
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    I thought some response might be useful. It was soooooooo BOOOOOOOOOOOOORING
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    I take back my earlier statement about the event lol🤕
  • XSquadXSquad Posts: 143 ★★
    DNA3000 said:

XSquad said:

please remove legendary crystals from game....so reason 20% that do same work should get better rewards.

You're playing a game where about 80% play for free, supported by the 20% who pay on average vastly more than the game would cost as a subscription service. And random rewards are part of the system that lets you have a game at all. If you believe everyone should do the same, pay the same, and get the same, you need to invent a time machine so you can play an MMO in 2005.
    Supported how? Yes some people pay money and others don't. This has nothing to do with the legendary crystals. You have no valid arguement here. Plus, many people who dont spend and still progress usually spend more time. time is money.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    100% done with Heroic. Working on Objectives and the 21 day arena. Then if time allows going to try the Master difficulty and make Act 5 progress.
  • XSquad said:

DNA3000 said:

XSquad said:

Supported how? Yes some people pay money and others don't. This has nothing to do with the legendary crystals.
    It has everything to do with the legendary crystals. But I'm probably not the person to explain it to you. You're going to have to find a friendly neighborhood game designer that you're willing to listen to.
  • PhantomStarrPhantomStarr Posts: 54
    Good job on this one Kabam! The writing is very funny!
  • Wayde0wilsonWayde0wilson Posts: 53
    I am happy with side event, but mojo arena( a simple arena with milestones) geez I don't know what's so special about it, not saying about rewards but man was really hoping for something new,seems like u guys didn't put any effort at all, disappointed with mojo arena
  • Rogers 2~1Rogers 2~1 Posts: 135
    What will happen if i didn't used love potions till 11 march? Will they expire? Can i use them in dougneons?

And what will happen to shattered heart crystals if i just purchsed them from shards and didn't opened it?