Options

Which Champ Critically Changed The Game For You?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Venom as soon as they buffed him
    Once I had him and ranked him up, I made a huge act 5 push, and 100%d it later that month

Thanks, buddy : )
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    5* sparky, he was my first great 5*, took him up as my first r5, carries me through so much stuff, Shane I hardly use him now
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,143 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Corvus Glaive for Act 5 & 6.
    Before him it was AA who helped me get into act 5.
  • Options
    _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    5* Korg, before i learned masteries he took all the bleeds and beatings for me lol, still do tbh
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    5 Star X-23 once I Duped her, got her to Rank 4 (My First R4) and just Melted So Much Content in the Early Mid Game when I got her and beyond.
    Now it's 5 Star Duped Venom The Duck who's Wrecked the Variants, Act 5 (especially Chapter 3), and AQ, got him to Rank 5 recently (My First R5) and just Obliterates anything in his Path!
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    In the beginning, 4* Quake. 5th 4* or something. I would not be even close to where I am today without her. I used her so much I was doing a variation of dex/heavy before it was popularised

Then it was 6* Killmonger. Took him to R2 and made my only other 6* Winter soldier, an absolute unit. They carried me through 6.1 and a lot of Act 5 along with Quake it’s not even funny. Killmonger was instrumental in both 6.2 exploration and 6.3 completion

And finally, Ghost. Pulled her from my first clear of Labyrinth rewards(which I did with winter soldier). Basically took down variants, Act 6 exploration, war, challenges for almost a year now
  • Options
    kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    I pulled a 4* star Hulk like days after I downloaded the game. (This was in the first year of the game.) I was able to bulldoze the early content with him.

Later on, I'd say Sparky when he gambled on a champion 5* crystal (when those were a thing) because he helped carry me a good way. And most recently, probably ghost.
  • Options
    Cx8Cx8 Posts: 77
    Defiantly stark Spider-Man! One of my first 5*s like it’s crazy how much he got me through
  • Options
    Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    Iceman
    At the time (mid 2018 maybe?) I had no good or decent immunity champ. Then I encounter biohazard in 5.4.... I got Iceman from a 5* crystal and was relieved that I got someone for all round immunity.
  • Options
    Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    5* Stark Enhanced Spiderman.
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★

corvus was a major gamechanger

Same. Worth every resource I poured into him. That includes the generic gem too.
  • Options
    Disbanded_pensDisbanded_pens Posts: 175
    First decent 5*, Ultron. Immunities and regens saved me a lot.
  • Options
    TJ107TJ107 Posts: 81
    5* Sparky 🥰
  • Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    First 5* which was Iceman and atm its my latest 5* Warlock
  • Options
    Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    When I got my 5 star spidey the day I was gonna do 5.2.6
  • Options
    SarreySarrey Posts: 55
    Its FALCON for me.
    I got him from 5 star featured crystal.

After that I stopped opening featured and quit the game for 3 months.