**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Korgs Sig ability reflect VTD toxic armor damage???

Does anyone if Korgs sig ability reflect VTD toxic armor bonus damage??? It did in an AW match I just fought but is it supposed to???

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    His sig ability deals damage to the opponent when he has rock stacks. The damage from toxic armor wasn't reflected back to you, it was just the damage from his sig ability
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Lol. Read... korg’s... abilities..
  • Fishman13579Fishman13579 Posts: 98
    Korg doesn't reflect any damage, of any kind, ever. It was thorns damage that's all.

It reflects physical damage. Toxic armor is direct damage based on armor rating. So NO?? @ xNig

I’m just keeping quiet and let the disagrees speak for themselves.
    Yeah. Should have known a “bug” reported by someone who brings Domino NF OGV
    IMIW and CptIW to a Dulled + Crit Me path in V4 would make a lot of sense.
  • Get a life and stop creeping on my account. Before I come to your grandma's basement and teach you what parents should have

Well....that escalated quickly
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★

Get a life and stop creeping on my account. Before I come to your grandma's basement and teach you what parents should have

Well....that escalated quickly
    ya i thought we were at least 2 posts away from the grandma's getting involved!
    Lol. Noob rage.
    Aren’t you posting here? Lol