**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What will you do with Cull if...

Too large an amount of people decide to sell him because he's just not a useful practical champion anymore. Is there any chance at all of a further rebalance or you'll just keep him as a dead champ RIP. Is this something you will consider with rebalances?

This really is a fair question so please don't delete it.

Comments

• Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    I keept my 6*. I find him still useful and now a little practical since he gets more damage early on. I would love the increased block proficiency but the big change is the mega damage is now more like big damage now. I mostly use him to clear monthly quest quickly and some places in act 6 where im going to use health portions any ways. I believe some people tend to follow you tubers to much and not make their own opinion. Funny when some of the you tubers in the past saw magjic and quake as not God tier or whatever.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    The game has too many champs that need some kind of rebalance or rework. I hope they move on to other champs instead of doing the same one's over and over. Cull had his chance, now it's time for another champ
  • Options
    MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    Anything he can do, others can do better. He will sit next to my Hulkbuster... until HB gets an update. Then Cull will be all alone....
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    edited February 2020
    I'm gonna sell mine, he takes too much block damage to make it worth anything for me. I've 100% Act5, Initial clear in LOL, 100% V4, 2 paths left in V3, Initial clear in V2, Cavalier. With the attack rating of contents left for me [namely: Initial clear of 6.2 and 100% 6.1 and 6.2] to complete, he's pretty much useless for me. I dont wanna go through the hustle of topping him up every now and then.
    Stark Spidey has similar issue but at least, I get assisted evade and avoid certain unevadeable specials.
    I can use him in UC monthly events, but I have other better champs to use. And aside last bosses of these quest, I normally use 4r5 or 5r3 champs, goal is to try and get use to champs I dont have as 5stars or worth ranking up from r3.
    I really dont know how many people that use him though. Whether he's been use in AQ or AW, not seen a single person ever in AW attack. But maybe someone somewhere uses him.
    Anyways, nothing can be done now, is just what it is. Let's look forward to the future and see what's installed in it.
  • Options
    KobeLivesKobeLives Posts: 44
    He's good in AW. He can deal with evasion and auto block nodes while his Favors are up if you are at 5+. And his L1 heals on the psychic thorns node so he's good for lane 3. He can crush GG on that increased regen sub boss that shows up often in my tier, as well as Sinister. But, that's about the extent of it. Easily replaced
  • Options
    Stellan said:

I think the hate on Cull is hilarious. Before the nerf was announced he was labelled beyond god tier and mcoc-guide had him as the second best champ in the game. All that changed just because of the announcement of his nerf, not the actual nerf lol.

I have a 6* Cull and I think he's more stable now than before. The maximum damage potential is lowered but the gap from very low to very high damage is also lowered, which means that it is easier to reach that sweet spot and that damage is still absolutely great.

I think the increased chance to apply armour break on heavy is so good. Combined with despair mastery you easily heal block and potentially reverse it? I don't think there are many champions that as easily as Cull applies several (like 10) armour breaks.

I think people forget his utility as well, like when he has 5+ favour buffs he totally ignores evade and auto block. I love that utility.

Plenty of other champs have damage that is absolutely great. They went way too far with him. There's nothing special about him anymore.
  • Options
    StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    KobeLives said:

Stellan said:

I think the hate on Cull is hilarious. Before the nerf was announced he was labelled beyond god tier and mcoc-guide had him as the second best champ in the game. All that changed just because of the announcement of his nerf, not the actual nerf lol.

I have a 6* Cull and I think he's more stable now than before. The maximum damage potential is lowered but the gap from very low to very high damage is also lowered, which means that it is easier to reach that sweet spot and that damage is still absolutely great.

I think the increased chance to apply armour break on heavy is so good. Combined with despair mastery you easily heal block and potentially reverse it? I don't think there are many champions that as easily as Cull applies several (like 10) armour breaks.

I think people forget his utility as well, like when he has 5+ favour buffs he totally ignores evade and auto block. I love that utility.

Plenty of other champs have damage that is absolutely great. They went way too far with him. There's nothing special about him anymore.
    Lol that is so not true. His damage is definitely extraordinary. I burst through 100k health pools with 2-3 heavies, rout, 1-2 combos and a special. Takes like 10 sec to down an uncollected/epic boss, like Mojo for example. Sure there are others that can do that as well, but absolutely nothing average or irrelevant about it.
  • Options
    Stellan said:

KobeLives said:

Stellan said:

Lol that is so not true. His damage is definitely extraordinary. I burst through 100k health pools with 2-3 heavies, rout, 1-2 combos and a special. Takes like 10 sec to down an uncollected/epic boss, like Mojo for example. Sure there are others that can do that as well, but absolutely nothing average or irrelevant about it.
    He was an endgame champ, now he's just good for Uncollected runs
  • Options
    MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    Stellan said:

KobeLives said:

Stellan said:

Who cares about UC or Epic difficulty? Those are very low bars. Show me a LoL or Abyss run with him... or any node that has Limber or Stun Immunity and a health pool of 150k+.
  • Options
    SarreySarrey Posts: 55
    Cull nerf is very little, in fact it makes him good in beginning fights.
    I would not sell that child of Thanos
  • Options
    Sarrey said:

Cull nerf is very little, in fact it makes him good in beginning fights.
    I would not sell that child of Thanos

I'm sorry but you must be confused or uninformed. It was not minor
  • Options
    Madcat said:

Stellan said:

KobeLives said:

Stellan said:

Who cares about UC or Epic difficulty? Those are very low bars. Show me a LoL or Abyss run with him... or any node that has Limber or Stun Immunity and a health pool of 150k+.
    Right and how about let's see him in Act 6 taking 3000 damage from a blocked hit
  • Options
    It WAS a high risk high rewards playstyle. Come on man wake up. I just took him to ROL again he barely ramps up anymore. Garbage