**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

What mystic for abyss easy path? Don’t have dr doom

cAncAmOcAncAmO Posts: 681 ★★
Rest of team are aegon, fury, void and quake

What mystic for abyss easy path? Don’t have dr doom 26 votes

Claire Voyant
11%
TerraKRANꓘH3t3r 3 votes
Supreme simbiont
61%
GamerPantherusNZBigPoppaCBONEStewmanJim0172Lvernon15Saransh245RockypantherxEvillePeaRatPřìņče01ILLUSION8Das_giRocketWaffleAgentkHilbert_unbeatable2 16 votes
Morningstar
19%
FrostyMoosetiptronicAlexAvalonLucasjones_98Bonzodavid 5 votes
Other
7%
CASrinivasEtjama 2 votes

Comments

• CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    Other
    Wait for Doom
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,101 ★★★★
    Morningstar
    Watch yeet's stream clip. He did CMM with Morningstar, albeit with quite a few units.

The interaction with power flood was actually quite amusing.
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    Supreme simbiont
    Lvernon15 said:

I used sym, he has the reach to solo every cosmic besides cmm, it may be worth bringing someone separate for her, but sym is a beast in abyss, in my run I soloed dusa vtd cull and the champion, and got close with hype

Champion, cull and medusa I can understand but how did you ever solo vtd with a 5.5 mil health pool with SS?
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    Supreme simbiont
    Lvernon15 said:

I used sym, he has the reach to solo every cosmic besides cmm, it may be worth bringing someone separate for her, but sym is a beast in abyss, in my run I soloed dusa vtd cull and the champion, and got close with hype

Champion, cull and medusa I can understand but how did you ever solo vtd with a 5.5 mil health pool with SS?
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Supreme simbiont
    Supreme all the way except for CMM
    I used Aegon and unitman synergy for her.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Supreme simbiont
    Das_gi said:

Lvernon15 said:

Every time he throws a special he gets 10 buffs, I ran maxed md so got into a cycle of baiting a special then using the l3 and so on. 1 l3, due to the nullify damage from sym, took off 1-2%, and the l3 only counts for 1 hit on the enrage mechanic
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Supreme simbiont
    cAncAmO said:

Stewman said:

sorry but...what
    Stewman said:

sorry man, what is this synergie?

Thanks
    Its just a joke. Unitman = lots of units