Announcing the sequel to Love is a Battlerealm 3, Love is a Battlerealm 3 II.

1235»

Comments

  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 1,443 ★★★
    Finished it quickly. Only thing left is last milestone in 21 day arena and objectives. Appreciate being able to get things done, but do wish there was more in regards the rewards. Of course I am always happy for the rewards considering it doesn't take much time to get them.
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    Stealth Spider-Man's first heavy hit never seems to work with Head Over Heals, even with Power of Love applied. It seems to always send the opponent back to 20% health instead of KOing them.

    You can get them with the other heavy hits, if they do enough damage, but I'm wondering what interaction is happening to prevent this on the first attack.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 3,817 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020


    Normal
    4-Star Shards - x1000
    3-Star Shards - x4000
    Shattered Heart Crystal Shards - x4000
    Tier 2 Class Catalyst Crystal - x4
    Tier 3 Class Catalyst Crystal - x2
    Ultimate Shattered Heart Crystal - x1
    Lesser Love Juice - x10

    Heroic
    4-Star Shards - x2000
    Shattered Heart Crystal Shards - x6000
    Tier 4 Basic Fragments - x18000
    Tier 4 Class Catalyst Frag Crystal - x25
    Ultimate Shattered Heart Crystal - x1
    Lesser Love Juice - x6
    Love Juice - x4

    Master
    5-Star Shards - x2500
    4-Star Shards - x2000
    Shattered Heart Crystal Shards - x10000
    Tier 4 Basic - x1
    Tier 4 Class Catalyst Frag Crystal - x50
    Legendary Shattered Heart Crystal - x1
    Love Juice - x9

    Epic
    6-Star Shards - x1000
    5-Star Shards - x5000
    Shattered Heart Crystal Shards - x12000
    Tier 5 Basic Fragments - x4500
    Tier 2 Alpha Fragments - x18000
    Legendary Shattered Heart Crystal - x1
    Love Juice - x12

    Am I missing something here?

    I just added up all the Shattered Heart Crystal Shards this Post says we should gain from Fully Exploring All 4 Difficulties, which is 32,000.

    But when I add up all the Shattered Heart Crystal Shards the Game says we gain from Fully Exploring All 4 Difficulties, it turns out to be 23,750.

    (To be clear I'm only counting the Shards gained from the Love Is A Battlerealm 3 II Side Event Quest here, not talking about the Special Objectives or Arena)

    EDIT: Hold that thought forgot to add the Shards gained from each Separate Quest...
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 3,817 ★★★★★


    Normal
    4-Star Shards - x1000
    3-Star Shards - x4000
    Shattered Heart Crystal Shards - x4000
    Tier 2 Class Catalyst Crystal - x4
    Tier 3 Class Catalyst Crystal - x2
    Ultimate Shattered Heart Crystal - x1
    Lesser Love Juice - x10

    Heroic
    4-Star Shards - x2000
    Shattered Heart Crystal Shards - x6000
    Tier 4 Basic Fragments - x18000
    Tier 4 Class Catalyst Frag Crystal - x25
    Ultimate Shattered Heart Crystal - x1
    Lesser Love Juice - x6
    Love Juice - x4

    Master
    5-Star Shards - x2500
    4-Star Shards - x2000
    Shattered Heart Crystal Shards - x10000
    Tier 4 Basic - x1
    Tier 4 Class Catalyst Frag Crystal - x50
    Legendary Shattered Heart Crystal - x1
    Love Juice - x9

    Epic
    6-Star Shards - x1000
    5-Star Shards - x5000
    Shattered Heart Crystal Shards - x12000
    Tier 5 Basic Fragments - x4500
    Tier 2 Alpha Fragments - x18000
    Legendary Shattered Heart Crystal - x1
    Love Juice - x12

    Am I missing something here?

    I just added up all the Shattered Heart Crystal Shards this Post says we should gain from Fully Exploring All 4 Difficulties, which is 32,000.

    But when I add up all the Shattered Heart Crystal Shards the Game says we gain from Fully Exploring All 4 Difficulties, it turns out to be 23,750.

    (To be clear I'm only counting the Shards gained from the Love Is A Battlerealm 3 II Side Event Quest here, not talking about the Special Objectives or Arena)

    EDIT: Hold that thought forgot to add the Shards gained from each Separate Quest...
    Yeah nvm I forgot to add the Each Quest's Shards and I miscounted the first time. (It is 32000 total)
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 3,817 ★★★★★


    Lol I posted a reply about going over it again with those Shards, but had to make an autocorrect edit I think right after so now it's being held till a Mod looks at it to make sure there's nothing against the rules on it or something. 😂
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 3,817 ★★★★★
    Incase it just bugged out though, yeah I double checked and I miscounted the Separate Quest Shard Rewards then of course forgot to add them to the Total. It does add up to 32,000.
  • CainCain Posts: 500 ★★
    Tried searching the Fourms and couldn’t find it. What do the love juices become? Man I left the door wide open, but answer the question you know I’m asking.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 624 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    I'm at zero shards. I've finished all the quests from normal to epic. I'm 45 fights left on Deadpool and 14 fights from 3 is a crowd from completing those. That's 1200 from DP and 800 from 3 is a crowd. So 2k. Why is it 2k short for me? Or am I not supposed to get enough for a final 3* from a GM crystal?

    And so f'ing tedious doing that arena for nothing but battlechips after the milestones are done just to finish the special objectives. Add up being bitter that between the main and baby account, I've gotten all 3's from those GM shattered crystals. Not even a 4 between the two. Biggest waste of a month and arena play ever. If you're forced to play arena beyond the milestones (and way way way beyond) to meet all the objectives, the least you could do is add more milestones for putting in the arena time. Extra battlechips, 10 units here and there. Something.

    Has definitely been the worst monthly event for me. Exorbitant amount of time and tedious play for the worst possible rewards. Too much rng for the amount of effort needed. Would've preferred a 6k crystal that took out 3's for just a shot at a 4 or 5* and an 8k crystal that gave a 75% chance at a 4, 20% chance of a 5 and a 5% chance at a 6.
  • Forgotten2Forgotten2 Posts: 112
    crogs said:

    I'm at zero shards. I've finished all the quests from normal to epic. I'm 45 fights left on Deadpool and 14 fights from 3 is a crowd from completing those. That's 1200 from DP and 800 from 3 is a crowd. So 2k. Why is it 2k short for me? Or am I not supposed to get enough for a final 3* from a GM crystal?

    And so f'ing tedious doing that arena for nothing but battlechips after the milestones are done just to finish the special objectives. Add up being bitter that between the main and baby account, I've gotten all 3's from those GM shattered crystals. Not even a 4 between the two. Biggest waste of a month and arena play ever. If you're forced to play arena beyond the milestones (and way way way beyond) to meet all the objectives, the least you could do is add more milestones for putting in the arena time. Extra battlechips, 10 units here and there. Something.

    Has definitely been the worst monthly event for me. Exorbitant amount of time and tedious play for the worst possible rewards. Too much rng for the amount of effort needed. Would've preferred a 6k crystal that took out 3's for just a shot at a 4 or 5* and an 8k crystal that gave a 75% chance at a 4, 20% chance of a 5 and a 5% chance at a 6.

    Then why do the arena objectives?
  • crogscrogs Posts: 624 ★★★

    crogs said:

    I'm at zero shards. I've finished all the quests from normal to epic. I'm 45 fights left on Deadpool and 14 fights from 3 is a crowd from completing those. That's 1200 from DP and 800 from 3 is a crowd. So 2k. Why is it 2k short for me? Or am I not supposed to get enough for a final 3* from a GM crystal?

    And so f'ing tedious doing that arena for nothing but battlechips after the milestones are done just to finish the special objectives. Add up being bitter that between the main and baby account, I've gotten all 3's from those GM shattered crystals. Not even a 4 between the two. Biggest waste of a month and arena play ever. If you're forced to play arena beyond the milestones (and way way way beyond) to meet all the objectives, the least you could do is add more milestones for putting in the arena time. Extra battlechips, 10 units here and there. Something.

    Has definitely been the worst monthly event for me. Exorbitant amount of time and tedious play for the worst possible rewards. Too much rng for the amount of effort needed. Would've preferred a 6k crystal that took out 3's for just a shot at a 4 or 5* and an 8k crystal that gave a 75% chance at a 4, 20% chance of a 5 and a 5% chance at a 6.

    Then why do the arena objectives?
    I stopped when I realized it wasn't even getting me another gm crystal. Just wondering why they would have you do all of it not to finish on getting one more gm. Seems dumb to end it on getting a basic.
  • JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    I've been cashing them in for level 4 healing potions. Since we dont get them often seems the best deal with 6.4 coming
  • JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    They don't expire. They convert to Level 4 potions... Hence the reason I said that I was buying level 4 potions.
  • JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    "But the Love juice won’t stay potent forever, on March 11th 10am PST these potions will be converted. Each Love Juice will be converted to a Level 4 Health Potion and each Lesser Love Juice will be converted to a Level 3 Health potion. So use them while you can!"
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 3,817 ★★★★★
    crogs said:

    crogs said:

    I'm at zero shards. I've finished all the quests from normal to epic. I'm 45 fights left on Deadpool and 14 fights from 3 is a crowd from completing those. That's 1200 from DP and 800 from 3 is a crowd. So 2k. Why is it 2k short for me? Or am I not supposed to get enough for a final 3* from a GM crystal?

    And so f'ing tedious doing that arena for nothing but battlechips after the milestones are done just to finish the special objectives. Add up being bitter that between the main and baby account, I've gotten all 3's from those GM shattered crystals. Not even a 4 between the two. Biggest waste of a month and arena play ever. If you're forced to play arena beyond the milestones (and way way way beyond) to meet all the objectives, the least you could do is add more milestones for putting in the arena time. Extra battlechips, 10 units here and there. Something.

    Has definitely been the worst monthly event for me. Exorbitant amount of time and tedious play for the worst possible rewards. Too much rng for the amount of effort needed. Would've preferred a 6k crystal that took out 3's for just a shot at a 4 or 5* and an 8k crystal that gave a 75% chance at a 4, 20% chance of a 5 and a 5% chance at a 6.

    Then why do the arena objectives?
    I stopped when I realized it wasn't even getting me another gm crystal. Just wondering why they would have you do all of it not to finish on getting one more gm. Seems dumb to end it on getting a basic.
    I could've sworn I read somewhere that we were missing 2k Shattered Heart Shards from one of the Side Event Difficulties, and that they'd be sent out later in the month, but after counting every Quest and Difficulty it seems to match up correctly with the Announcement. We don't have any Announcement amount to go off of for the Objectives and Arena, but maybe if we did then that's where the missing Shards would be if there are any?
  • I’m coming up with an even 2000 leftover after the Greater Crystals as well.

    If you don’t want to round it off by getting a final Lesser Crystal, you can buy 6 of the L4 Health (equivalent) potions (plus an L3 Equiv). Have to be bought within next 2 days.

    Then even if you don’t need the Health Potions (think it said good for any quests for up to 1 week after the purchase deadline) they will convert to normal L4 (and L3) Health Pots, and at least (if already Inventory-full) will be put at the back-end of Stash for use well into March Quests.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 624 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    Nah. I'm done wasting time in the arena. The whole event stunk for me. So no more effort there. Won't do any more on the baby either. Just trade in for pots for uncollected next month.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 3,817 ★★★★★

    I’m coming up with an even 2000 leftover after the Greater Crystals as well.

    If you don’t want to round it off by getting a final Lesser Crystal, you can buy 6 of the L4 Health (equivalent) potions (plus an L3 Equiv). Have to be bought within next 2 days.

    Then even if you don’t need the Health Potions (think it said good for any quests for up to 1 week after the purchase deadline) they will convert to normal L4 (and L3) Health Pots, and at least (if already Inventory-full) will be put at the back-end of Stash for use well into March Quests.

    Yeah I did Everything, only bought Grandmaster Shattered Heart Crystals, and have 2k left over... I'm saving till the end just incase there was a miscount on the Rewards and we do get another 2k sent to us through Mail, because I've actually had spectacular luck with those Crystals (5 5 Stars, one of which was Thor who I then Duped from the Legendary Shattered Heart Crystal), but if not I'll probably just buy a Basic Shattered Heart Crystal for a chance at an Exclusive 2 Star over the extra Love Juice.
Sign In or Register to comment.