Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

I need Blade!!!

Will Kabam be comin out with a blade crystal again soon? Ive tried getting him since I’ve started with no luck!!! Another question is 5* blade in the cavalier crystals??

Comments

• Options
    ZeraphanZeraphan Posts: 324 ★★★
    He is in the general pool, so he can be found in any crystal that is pulling from the general pool.

I got as many crystals as I could both times they offered the 5* Blade featured, and got pure trash each time. I finally pulled him randomly about a month ago from a plain old 5* crystal.
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 944 ★★★
    What do you need Blade for? Maybe another champion or synergy can fulfill your needs? If it's just personal preference, I hope you get him sooner rather than later.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He id in the cavs and the basic pool, pretty much no chance they’re bringing the old features back again, he’s nit the dominant champ he used to be anyway though
  • Options
    Ya I just like him. It’s just weird that I pull a 6* ageon from a cavalier crystal but can’t pull him. Lol. Hopefully I dupe my ageon soon want to try Lol. But I hope they come out with another feature crystal for blade. Thanx for letting me know he’s in the cavalier crystals though. Thats good to know.
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    Blade is a really cool and powerful champ. I like his abilities, damage output and his fighting animation.

Anyway, although he is already an “old feature champion”, I just can’t stop using him.

So cool to having him in every fight
  • Options
    Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★

Blade is a really cool and powerful champ. I like his abilities, damage output and his fighting animation.

Anyway, although he is already an “old feature champion”, I just can’t stop using him.

So cool to having him in every fight

He sucks trying to fight when you get him in arena as a "death match" I spent over 12 minutes fighting a maxed 5 star of him against my maxed 4 star km every time he got down to 25 percent hp he would just hide in the corner and regen lol
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,917 ★★★★★
    Blade is not needed
  • Options
    _I__I_ Posts: 306
    Blade is as good as Namor is now, feeble. Better to demand for Nick now.
  • Options
    SarreySarrey Posts: 55
    I got 5 Star blade yesterday from 300 unit crystal and I am not interested in ranking him up. I am more excited to get Nick Fury, I like the value NF adds into the team. Saving generic awakening gem for Nick.
  • Options
    Apollo107Apollo107 Posts: 104
    Blade is still very valuable, verryy valuable!!!
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,730 ★★★
    I love his health regenaration. Just wish it would go up to 100%. Plus I love his synergy with sparky
  • Options
    H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    I got my four star blade from a prem, he was my second r5 (first was domino 4*). I awakened him with a gem and his regen is so good