**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Would you like a way to recycle bad champs?

Given the amount of time and effort it takes to get crystals and the resulting depression and anger you get from pulling a bad champion from those crystals would you like Kabam to add a "recycle" option where the person who pulls a bad champ has the ability within 24 hrs or so to recycle that champion and get say 1/3 of their crystal shards back?

Would you like a way to recycle bad champs? 21 votes

Yes please!
57%
CASrinivasBatman1903Dead1TheTalentsZakrw_317CaptainPollJdollar77ClashyKnightZ2f6hQPsyLifeMarc_TanOutlastslayer7 12 votes
No I love geeting bad champs
42%
mostlyharmlessnNEO_mr_AndersonFR33_HUG5Colonaut123Duck_of_DoomYcatsSilver_SagaDominic518The_0wenpus 9 votes

Comments

• TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Yes please!
    I think the nexus crystal should be in all crystals moving forward. The game has way too many champions at this point.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    No.

Those bad champs pulled today, will eventually become good champions when buffed/reworked.
  • Duck_of_DoomDuck_of_Doom Posts: 171
    169 champions and only a handful are good. Your bound to get a low teir
  • Jdollar77Jdollar77 Posts: 65
    Yes please!
    I honestly dont know why people would vote against having an option to recycle an unwanted chamo. How could having such an option be a bad thing?
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    This is basically selling champions, which has been proven to be a bad idea.
  • Jdollar77Jdollar77 Posts: 65
    Yes please!
    No i mean for a limited time after you actually get the.champ. not for gold or some other BS but just so you dont have to feel cheated every time you save for a crystal and get screwed
  • Ultimately this would be beneficial for some in the short term, and I'm a fan of options. However, I wouldn't use it. It's for sure a shortsighted decision if you're 86-ing a champ within 24 hours of recieving it. Then a few months later, said champ you 86-ed becomes the niche champ for an EQ or Variant Quest. You'll be stuck without said champ and possibly may never pull them again. Or they get chosen for the new rework and once again, you may never pull them again. There's plenty of champs I've only got once. I'm an avid collector of champs, and I do not condone the selling of any champ. At the end of the day, to each their own. Just the same, you've been warned.
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Yes please!
    Yes please
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    My toughts...
    -So called ''bad'' champs may become good, one day, with rebalance.
    -These champs are helping me in arenas.
    -When I dupe a champ, I get shards/iso/gold, wich is good for my progression.
    -And, I would not waste a champ for 1/3 resources, with all the time I put in the game to get champs.
    -Synergy wise, some ''bad champs'' give nice ones. I'm happy to have my 5* Moon Knight for Darkhawk synergy.