**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Masteries

Hello guys. I got an email from kabam the other day regarding masteries. I didn't understand it fully, so can recover the point and get a new masterie setup for free the next few days?! Is that it?!

Comments

• Options
    DLG1987DLG1987 Posts: 13
    Ok thanks, that was more in-depth. No free masteries lol unfortunately
  • Options
    TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★

• Options
    TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    its free until Feb 26 from ingame mail it seems.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,450 ★★★★

Which is it. Free or not free.

Recovering Masteries is free. Spending Mastery points is NOT free (although it will be temporarily until Feb 26 due to the Parry Changes.
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Correct, spending points on mastery levels you ALREADY HAVE UNLOCKED is temporarily free until Feb. 26. So you can respec your masteries as much as you want until then.
  • Options
    Rogers 2~1Rogers 2~1 Posts: 135
    I still didn't understand it. Does it mean like that i can restore all mastery points and this time I'll get my cores back i have spent in each one. For example if i restored points in offence i can get all the carbonium mastery core back which i spended on suicides.😕😕
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,180 ★★★★★
    Parth2204 said:

I still didn't understand it. Does it mean like that i can restore all mastery points and this time I'll get my cores back i have spent in each one. For example if i restored points in offence i can get all the carbonium mastery core back which i spended on suicides.😕😕

No.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Parth2204 said:

Everyone gets units back from cores spent on Parry. Through the 26th you can reconfigure your masteries as much as you like for free. This won't allow you to use masteries you haven't previously unlocked, though if you unlock a new mastery it won't cost units to apply a point through the 26th.
  • Options
    MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    Never got my units back from Parry mastery yet... Just sayin
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    MRMOJO77 said:

Never got my units back from Parry mastery yet... Just sayin

They said we will get them at 26th feb
  • Options
    People need to READ the Announcement before saying they didn’t get their Units back yet, etc.
    Just sayin.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020

Which is it. Free or not free.

Recovering Masteries is free. Spending Mastery points is NOT free (although it will be temporarily until Feb 26 due to the Parry Changes.
    Is recovering mastery free? If so, I should not need to use 1 mastery point recovery item. Correct?

• Options
    Mastery Recoveries are a relic of the past. If you still had any left it will use it when doing a Recovery/Reset. If you don’t have any left, it doesn’t matter. Recovery/Reset does NOT require those Recovery Points anymore.

You can do Recovery/Resets as often as you want (has been that way for a long time already).

Anything previously “unlocked” (with Cores or some cases huge amount of Units) will REMAIN Unlocked after doing a Recovery/Reset.
    If you had NOT had a particular node unlocked yet, it will stay locked and still requires whatever Cores/Units to Unlock.

Only thing that will cost those small amount of Units will still be to increase each Level as you rebuild your Masteries again (they cost small Units EVERY time you Rebuild them).

** EXCEPT during the “FREE” period currently underway (between Feb 19 and 26). Small Units for Rebuild will NOT be needed, however anything still “Locked” will still be Locked (requiring Cores or big Units to unlock).

(Except, except.. all levels of Parry will NO LONGER require Cores to Unlock. And that will stay that way forever now).
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    Thanks for the explanation SummonerNR.

So, it will cost me my Mastery Recovery Point item still :) .

• Options

Thanks for the explanation SummonerNR.

So, it will cost me my Mastery Recovery Point item still :) .

Yes, but it’s a good way to get rid of that obsolete item from your inventory page 😀