**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who do we think is coming next month? (Based on DorkLesson teasers)

MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★

Who do we think is coming next month? (Based on DorkLesson teasers) 79 votes

Sandman
72%
GamerJOHNOSA1995samalasravanMagicBentonFrostyMidknight007Terraege999menDOKTOROKTOPUSBlackGekkougaMhd20034CliffordcanSceptilemaniackikiFurieuxBrokenMad_Titan_21Evangelionlovrrcm2017MoosetiptronicMysterio 57 votes
Mole Man
27%
CoatHang3rVdh2008IcehawklbDarkrider05NOOOOOOOOPEEEEETheHeroDeservedStagedear85Colonaut123AnkalagonnVoltolosRockypantherxBeyond00_KalantakkubricknolanjonzerSoulOfDarknessSweetleaf88666PricelessRerun_9LucianoDelHoya 22 votes

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Mole Man
    Hard to say not knowing but Mole Man does have a monster servant named Giganto which could be who you see in that second pic.
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    Sandman

Hard to say not knowing but Mole Man does have a monster servant named Giganto which could be who you see in that second pic.

Agreed, but I think that Giganto is more green than this yellow.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Could be either, id lean to sandman tho, last time they teased nova who is a big fan favourite, which sandman also is, haven’t heard many people hoping mole man was in the game
    Sandman
    Lvernon15 said:

Could be either, id lean to sandman tho, last time they teased nova who is a big fan favourite, which sandman also is, haven’t heard many people hoping mole man was in the game

The picture makes it look like either, Kabam approved of the pictures. Why would they build up hype for an all time fan favourite if he was not gonna join? I agree with you. But I think they both joining. Seems like they both like the ground and could be a great fit.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★
    Mole Man
    Sandman was rejected by Kabam on twitter.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Sandman
    mole man? i don't know that character, is another weird ugly stuff as man-thing?
    Sandman

Sandman was rejected by Kabam on twitter.

link please
  • MarkWardMarkWard Posts: 35
    It would be really funny to see the whole ' Sinister Six ' in a monthly event or so (somewhere near April 1st) like the bosses, and then just delete them (why have I thought of 'wolverine weapon x' who was also in a 'playable' list).

I think, that kabam have already made the rough version of sandman and just need more hype to understand if we are ready for scorpion, and other members (it seems like, scorpion might be like mojo , the 'tail' is already made)
    The only thing we might know about Kabam is that they never make champions for no reason, so.

And now a mixture of my 'crazy mad info' - we may observe 2 champions, so, I don't really think that sandman is going to be in one update with Mole Man, and why ? Mainly because of Sandman's new abilities (I hope, there might be some of them) it could be really silly to forget about his sand body, and we need some 'aqua' champions to fight with him (like hydro-man ;) and also if sandman is coming we might think about 'sinister six' again.
    • Idk why, but I believe if this day comes we see kraven the hunter (his combat style might be a mixture of killmonger and sabertooth), we probably see lizard (as big as Venom)(and, I was trying to remember this champion, and thought that I've seen lizard in mcoc or it was just a nightmare of mine), we have Green Goblin, Mysterio and Doc oc, but while I was thinking about this post I have remembered about Boomerang(but he is not too famous to be in game, so), Shocker(50/50), also Beetle (might be a kind of Wasp champion).
    And the last member I thought about was Chameleon (this monthly event gave me an idea about Mistique, but as we can't see this champion there is no sense to speak about Chameleon, his abilities might be the same, or a kind of)

So, the final list is : Sand-Man, Hydro-Man, Lizard and Kraven The Hunter plus someone from the champions we have already. And if it is something global it just might be a Summer update, but the main problem is, that we know, that 'galactus' also might be somewhere in the game.

Even so, it would be interesting to see any new champion with unique powers.
    By the way, Mole Man is a kind of 'FF' enemy, don't think there is a reason to mix him with the Sand-Man.
  • AlcrodevainAlcrodevain Posts: 106
    Sandman
    Unless the lighting in-game is wrong...I'd put my money on that Champ being Sandman.
  • DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    I want to say Wendigo
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    Sandman

The body on screen looks a bit too defined for what I would expect from an mcoc adaptation of sandman.
    And the area around his head looks kinda fury almost.

Whose the champ to the right tho? Ppl said it's Nova but I don't think he's supposed to be that chunky
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,391 ★★★★★

The body on screen looks a bit too defined for what I would expect from an mcoc adaptation of sandman.
    And the area around his head looks kinda fury almost.

Whose the champ to the right tho? Ppl said it's Nova but I don't think he's supposed to be that chunky
    It is nova the sp3 seems to make the camera angle closer
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,391 ★★★★★

mole man? i don't know that character, is another weird ugly stuff as man-thing?

Is a character on the simpsons lmao
  • XdonreXdonre Posts: 154
    Mole man is a likely candidate due to his past connections w/ Squirrel Girl & the Fantastic Four.
  • MetroidBlasterMetroidBlaster Posts: 131 ★★
    its not jubilee so who cares.
  • PrezRio4PrezRio4 Posts: 84
    edited February 2020
    Sorry but Kabam (Kabam Thel) said in the post below He is not Sandman nor Moleman

Sandman
    PrezRio4 said:

Sorry but Kabam (Kabam Thel) said in the post below He is not Sandman nor Moleman

*Sad Sand noises*
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    PrezRio4 said:

Well, I also remember Kabam saying just one month before Thing was released, that they didn't have any ideas to bring the F4 into the game.

So I'll stay hopeful! (And will probably actually get disappointed. xD)
    Sandman

PrezRio4 said:

Well, I also remember Kabam saying just one month before Thing was released, that they didn't have any ideas to bring the F4 into the game.

This is too relatable, wanna get a virtual high five when it is actually Sandman?
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    Mysterio said:

PrezRio4 said:

This is too relatable, wanna get a virtual high five when it is actually Sandman?
    Totally, bro! 😉
  • March champs are Mole man and Terrax. Sorry but who actually wanted these champs ?
    Sandman

March champs are Mole man and Terrax. Sorry but who actually wanted these champs ?

Not me. #TeamSand
  • We need a petition to get Sandman in this game😂 #TeamSand
    Sandman

We need a petition to get Sandman in this game😂 #TeamSand

I wanna make a post about it, but it will be deleted in no time.
  • Yeah it probably would be. Well gutted I was well hyped for Sandman
  • Sweetleaf88666Sweetleaf88666 Posts: 111
    Mole Man
    Moleman and Terrax, another FF event