**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6.1 Crossbones is a Nightmare.

I've got my solution for X Face, but I'm curious to know...who were your solutions for him?

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Omega
  • Options
    Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    I used Corvus. There are quite a few counters to him now though. He’s far from an awful fight providing you have a counter.
  • Options
    AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Aegon.
  • Options
    Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    Im using my colosus for him
  • Options
    SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    I one shot him with Aegon at 4/55. Also got a one shot with iceman
  • Options
    Sinedd92Sinedd92 Posts: 95
    I killed him with 4/55 iceman. Took me 500+ hits, but well
  • Options
    JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    I one ahot him with ice man easy i 100 precent 6.1 and almost 6.2
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Ghost rider with sp1 & a revive every 25% of his health (+ some because I frakked up) for my completion run.
    Æegon for full exploration.
  • Options
    typghtypgh Posts: 79
    Biohazard sometimes makes you go with champs that aren’t the best for damage, especially if you can’t use your specials as normal. If you don’t have anyone that can do 25% damage in 15 seconds to avoid regen, save up units for revives. An easy thing to do is keep Bane node up, do as much damage as you can to start fight, then let him KO you if it looks like he will get health back. May take a lot of units, but you make guaranteed progress every fight.
  • Options
    Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 648 ★★★★
    Warlock by himself would work well but add Ultron for synergy and get those furies
  • Options
    Omega and units
  • Options
    JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    4/55 Unduped Ghost Rider
  • Options
    R3 unduped morningstar...
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Units
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    Omega.
  • Options
    EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    I used ghost for exploration, and Domino + units for completion. TBH Domino proved to be an amazing workaround. I think I only needed 2-3 revives with her to do the trick (I got really lucky with shrugging off the Biohazard Bleeds and got some solid heavy crits).
  • Options
    I used Iceman. 4/55 plus attack boosts and I came close to one-shot in about 300 hits, so close that Blade could finish him off ignoring Biohazard.

Outside of war, I think these longish Act 6 fights (CB, Sentinel) are the best place to be putting those attack boosts, especially if you've saved up a bunch. People often seem to forget they have them when they are in "normal" content like the story arcs.
  • Options
    Mhd20034Mhd20034 Posts: 159
    Used rank 3 iceman with big boosts for completion and ghost and cap iw with a skill champion for exploration
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    rank 4 warlock without dupe, did it last week

i found sentinel way more difficult than crossbones
  • Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 531 ★★★
    I’m on that quest as well. My plan is to use my 4/55 sentinel. Full out boost, and try to time special 1 right before vigor, and just hang in there. If that fails, I have Units-man to fall back on.
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I mostly used OR.

Had a few good fights with Colossus but that damn CB seems to shrug off debuffs way more than he should which makes it hard for the parry + heavy method to fully ramp up.
  • Options
    Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    Morningstar? Takes his revive for herself
  • Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 531 ★★★
    I just took him down. My 4/55 sentinel struggled to put damage the regen. I got 100 analysis charges pretty quick, but he shrugged off about every heal block I applied. After 130 hits and he was down 5%, I decided to let units-man take over. Just went in and did as much damage as possible in 15 seconds. Used 6 team revives, but got him down. Not the most conventional, but worth it.
  • Options
    JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    I used sentinel and just spam the sp1, but be sure to get to 100 analysis before you start to cycle the specials.
  • Options
    LSDinLSDin Posts: 173 ★★
    5/65 unawakened Domino / Flaming Trinity completely wrecked him for me
  • Options
    Cx8Cx8 Posts: 77
    Used 4/55 ice man with boost, around 350 hits with it being one of my favorite fights, one shot him or used one revive, I forgot it’s been a bit
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

Warlock by himself would work well but add Ultron for synergy and get those furies

I used Warlock. Not with Ultron, though.