Options

Stealth Spidey Slow Broken?

J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 866 ★★★★

I had this slow debuff, and still his he went unstoppable. You can see I have my passive fury meaning I had reapplied the slow debuff. Just want answers. Posted it first in the bug's section but nothing. This happened in AW path 4 tier 5. Previously I had no issues using Shehulk's slow on these unstoppable nodes.

Comments

• Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Did it have buff boost. That gives the unstoppable a chance to trigger. Slow works by decreasing that chance by an additive 100%. So with buff boost it would be 150% chance to trigger, minus the 100 is 50%

Not that it matters, the slow should allow you to still hit the opponent like they weren’t unstoppable

And my stealth Spider-Man is working fine
  • Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

J0eySn0w said:

I had this slow debuff, and still his he went unstoppable. You can see I have my passive fury meaning I had reapplied the slow debuff. Just want answers. Posted it first in the bug's section but nothing. This happened in AW path 4 tier 5. Previously I had no issues using Shehulk's slow on these unstoppable nodes.

This happens all the time, spidey’s slow debuff doesn’t stop the unstoppable from triggering, it just reduces the unstoppable ability accuracy by 100%. The description in the screenshot when you hit pause is incorrect. If you were to attack him while slowed in the above scenario, it would be like he didn’t have unstoppable, even though the buff is present.
    Interesting.. in that case it should be the same scenario for She Hulk.. however that's not the case.. with She Hulk the unstoppable buff does not show up at all.
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 866 ★★★★

J0eySn0w said:

This happens all the time, spidey’s slow debuff doesn’t stop the unstoppable from triggering, it just reduces the unstoppable ability accuracy by 100%. The description in the screenshot when you hit pause is incorrect. If you were to attack him while slowed in the above scenario, it would be like he didn’t have unstoppable, even though the buff is present.
    I did attack him and got smacked, maybe I was paying full attention cos I was confused. But I'm experiencing to many glitches in the game after chance my masteries from its usual to do LOL. Was using Aegon, in a middle of a combo he stopped and started dancing against Black Bolt. With all his cruelty and fury buffs builder up I took a 5hit combo and died. Prior the Stealth incident, Aegon was struck by a special while hitting in Starlord's block in LOL. Been trying to send the video but keep getting file format not allowed.