**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

What great champ do you pull a lot?

PlinkoPlinko Posts: 173 ★★
I have pulled a 5* Hyperion a total of 8 times now within 4 months. I feel like I pull him again every couple weeks. I've pulled a 5* corvus 4 times. Meanwhile I can't pull a CAIW to save my life. Which made me wonder if anybody else experiences the same situation of pulling a handful of top champs over and over but never pulling another top champ they really want.

Comments

• Archangel
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    CAIW and hyprion
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

None.
    Welcome to the F2P experience

IKR
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    I only dupe great champs the moment I got them to sig 200. Medusa I had to awaken and get to sig 200 way back cause I just couldn’t get her and since then I’ve gotten her like 10 times but still missing void for instance while I already got sentry 3 or 4 times.

I’m only talking about 5*’s btw
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I've pulled a lot of 4* Magik and Red Hulk, but as a F2P my 5* dupes have been pretty rare. So far it is Taskmaster (great as he's useless without), Mordo and Ebony Maw. I hope I pull a lot more new 5* champions rather than duping more average to crappy ones.
  • MetroidBlasterMetroidBlaster Posts: 131 ★★
    5* domino. max sig now and this is the second time ive got a max sig crystal from opening another domino
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    I cant stop pulling 5* ghost. Im collection is not too big and I pulled her 4 times as a 5* and 1 time as a 6*.
    Very cool
  • Soar2878Soar2878 Posts: 143 ★★
    edited February 2020
    5 star Omega Red. I pulled him 5 times out of something like 15 crystals, it was insane. It pretty much gave me the only max sig 5 star I have.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I've pulled Aegon I think more than any other 5*.
  • naikavonnaikavon Posts: 298 ★★★
    Hela and Phoenix are stalking me, I pull them so much.

I'm not sure many would categorize Phoenix in the great category but I like her.
  • JagtittarJagtittar Posts: 18
    Aegon and warlock
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★

Ghost too. My 6* isn't duped though
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    Domino
  • MassapealMassapeal Posts: 143
    Kingpin. I've pulled him at 5* 7 times now.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★

And I just duped my 6* Ghost to go along with my 200 R5 5*
  • PricelessPriceless Posts: 68
    4* Sabretooth (I have pulled him 4 times)
  • mmmpunchmmmpunch Posts: 102
    None
  • Yeah it seems like all I can pull is 3 star champs unless I get a crystal that is 4 star only and those seem to take forever waiting on! I am at level 48 and I should have at least a couple of dupe 4 stars, nope! 30, 4 star champs and not a one is woke, I would be happy for a four star awakening gem, but no such luck there either! It's getting really frustrating that every time I cheer for for a duplicate, nothing! I won't even buy specials anymore cause I already know how it will end! If I could just get one or two then I could finish act 3 chapter 4 - 6 and restore some enthusiasm again! How many 4 star has everyone else collected before they got their first duplicate?
  • My Friend Keeps Pulling 5 Star Namor i did not pull a lot of Champions
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

Yeah it seems like all I can pull is 3 star champs unless I get a crystal that is 4 star only and those seem to take forever waiting on! I am at level 48 and I should have at least a couple of dupe 4 stars, nope! 30, 4 star champs and not a one is woke, I would be happy for a four star awakening gem, but no such luck there either! It's getting really frustrating that every time I cheer for for a duplicate, nothing! I won't even buy specials anymore cause I already know how it will end! If I could just get one or two then I could finish act 3 chapter 4 - 6 and restore some enthusiasm again! How many 4 star has everyone else collected before they got their first duplicate?

You should send a pic of that roster. Plenty of champs can help you without the dupe.
  • CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★

Yeah it seems like all I can pull is 3 star champs unless I get a crystal that is 4 star only and those seem to take forever waiting on! I am at level 48 and I should have at least a couple of dupe 4 stars, nope! 30, 4 star champs and not a one is woke, I would be happy for a four star awakening gem, but no such luck there either! It's getting really frustrating that every time I cheer for for a duplicate, nothing! I won't even buy specials anymore cause I already know how it will end! If I could just get one or two then I could finish act 3 chapter 4 - 6 and restore some enthusiasm again! How many 4 star has everyone else collected before they got their first duplicate?

I feel ya. I started out the same way and ended up spending a lot of money. I bought some deals that had the awakening gems and duped my venom and archangel. Then tore through act 4. You’ll eventually start duping those 4*s. Then you’ll realize you don’t need any of them because they are useless outside of arena after act 5. Lol
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
  • PrentexPrentex Posts: 284
    I pull 5* Corvus Glaive so often, it actually annoys me, also Cap IW he is already at sig 200 and i still pull him occasionally... there are still so many good champs i don't have yet, so fingers crossed lol