**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This month EQ Jabba the hutt is such pain, noone can han solo him

2»

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I soloed him with a 5/50 Quake and I did another solo with a duped 4/40 CAIW.
  • ÆrroneousÆrroneous Posts: 85
    Terra said:

I've found success with Parry heavy using Void. A 4* maxed, can usually take off 75% and then clean up with my Domino.

Void was my mvp against Mojo also.

• Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417

As a few posts have mentioned before there are a few one shot options, basically anyone who does large damage/no buffs from heavy attacks. I used my 5* CapIW for all of my paths and solod him every time using parry heavy repeat

I'm trying the same tactic with r4 unduped cap iw but i still get degen even if i don't hit him when anti life is active. Am i missing something else?

As a few posts have mentioned before there are a few one shot options, basically anyone who does large damage/no buffs from heavy attacks. I used my 5* CapIW for all of my paths and solod him every time using parry heavy repeat

I'm trying the same tactic with r4 unduped cap iw but i still get degen even if i don't hit him when anti life is active. Am i missing something else?
    may be u got precision buff by dexing one of his attack or u got hater buff that he nullified
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    edited February 2020

Well done and dusted. 4 star blade rocks!
    And opened my 3rd 6 star crystal and got my 2nd 6 star champion.
    Feel good moments.
    It was a tricky tough boss buttom line.

• PrezRio4PrezRio4 Posts: 84
    Quake makes it very easy, and when she was in AW I used SpiderGwen. Not a proper counter but it is most about taking a look into the prompts.
    I agree he is harder (or more annoying) than others, but far from being "impossible to solo".
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★

It was a joke for the sake of that line buddy. Ofcourse players can solo him. But there are many who can't...

Literally anyone can. You just have to know how to play against him

He literally said it was a joke, and you respond with "literally anyone can" dude you're a goofy