Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

6 Star Iceman Available Now?

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
In the new X-Men Cavalier bundle it doesn’t say that Iceman is excluded from the 6 star pool, is that intentional or was it an oversight? Can I actually pull a six star iceman from this?
On a side note, the Crystal Crystal thing is the weirdest deal I’ve seen the game.

Comments

• Options
    Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    i was pretty confused by the wolverine description as well
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Pretty big question with implications. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra

Unless he is available as a 6* in the pool...well people know how this plays out.
  • Options
    We NEED ANSWERS...

All those people rushing out to spend 50$ all due to seeing this typo... Yall need to address this before it gets out of hand.
  • Options
    Looks like, excluded...

4* Cyclops (red)
    5* Magneto (white), and Wolverine
    6* AA, Magik, Mags (white), Rogue, Wolverine, and X23.

Positioning of commas between champs and Star designations, as well as parenthesis identifying specific champ versions, just makes it harder to read.
  • Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

We NEED ANSWERS...

All those people rushing out to spend 50$ all due to seeing this typo... Yall need to address this before it gets out of hand.

No they don't.. it makes far more sense to have people spend a bunch for something which isn't there.. or maybe 6* iceman is being introduced in this crystal..
  • Options
    YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    **** I thought we had a chance
  • Options
    BurroBurro Posts: 82
    So can we get an answer on 6* Iceman?
  • Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    I might consider picking it up after seeing that. Decided to peep out the forums to validate whether 6* iceman is in the contest in these crystals or nah.
  • Options
    DareDvlDanDareDvlDan Posts: 84
    Has anyone bought it? Was 6* Iceman in the Reel?
  • Options
    lm2lm2 Posts: 24
    Appears to be no 6* Iceman, per support:

----------------
    Greetings Summoner,

Thank you for reaching out to us at Kabam support in regards to Cavalier X-Men Crystal.

In this case, be guided that 6-Star Iceman should be listed in the "not included" section, since 6-Star Iceman doesn't exist in the game yet. Also, be informed that we're looking to update the drop rate information of Cavalier X-Men Crystal as soon as possible.

We do apologize for the inconvenience and confusion this has caused.
    ----------------
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    i am just glad magneto marvel now excluded.. hope he doesnt make it to tmrw's featured 6*
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    If 6* Iceman had been added into the game don't u think we would have gotten a message about it like they always do when a new champ is added. They would want to promote that to increase sales. It's not like they would keep it a secret. Ppl saying they got it just for a chance at him aren't being honest with themselves. I bet they didn't even notice till after the fact.
  • Options
    Skittles09Skittles09 Posts: 6
    so careless, they only care about the money
  • Options
    Skittles09Skittles09 Posts: 6
    Neotwism said:

If 6* Iceman had been added into the game don't u think we would have gotten a message about it like they always do when a new champ is added. They would want to promote that to increase sales. It's not like they would keep it a secret. Ppl saying they got it just for a chance at him aren't being honest with themselves. I bet they didn't even notice till after the fact.

everything you said is true. I didn't notice but i also didn't buy it. BUT it's also extremely careless of them to not put out accurate information so that's on them and I think they'd have to concede on any complaints they get and issue refunds.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,325 ★★★★
    I got the first $49.99.. got two 5*, Gambit (yay, sarcasm) and Magik (max sig crystal), one 4* Namor, two 3* X23 and Havok.. Was it worth it, maybe... I’m 500shards off from my 10th 6*.
  • Options
    jnikolas92jnikolas92 Posts: 192 ★★★
    Neotwism said:

to be fair, they added Black bolt as a 5* to the dungeon crystal without an announcement/message.