**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which node(s) do you hate the most in game?

Idk, I just have so much anxiety with counter-tactics. Close one coming second is the Impart node for Ultron.

Comments

• Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Vigor.

6.1.5 has scarred me for life with that Crossbones
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,814 ★★★★★
    currently, Head Over Heels is annoying the ever-loving hell out of me.
  • Options
    JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Aspect of evolution with high health opponents. Chuck in Hyperion for a Nightmare.

I once had a 200k hp hypes on aspect of War + aspect of evolution. Needless to say how fun he was.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Annoying?
    Life transfer/ Spectre
    hate?
    Aspect of Nightmares. Extincion Protocol is annoying depending on opponent. A Magik or Domino on that node can f right off
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Spite
    Aspect of chaos
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Degen in Variant1 chapter 3

Aspect of War isn’t terrible but ever since my alliance mate posted that there’s no timer for unblockable attacks after 50 seconds; I hate it.
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Seraphion said:

I dislike aspect of war.
    Going passive unstoppable after every SP is a major thing to play around.

But to put you on a timer that you lose PB over time and then they go unblockable for the rest of the fight is a nightmare.

And you dont even see the timer ingame while fighting when they go unblockable.
    Very poor node choice imo.

Just as a FYI Spider-Gwen is amazing for this node since she has slow, and she evades pretty much every hit once the unblockable starts going, so you can intercept more easily
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    For me the nodes I hate the most are Coward and Aspect of Evolution when there’s a Hyperion or other chunky defender there
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Stun imnunity.
  • Options
    Ronny_Ronny_ Posts: 66
    Caustic temper n aspects of war
  • Options
    Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Aspect of war hands down is the worst node in the game. Needs to be removed from the game completely.
  • Options
    DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    edited February 2020
    Cant remember what the Node called but its the one where if they attack 10 times into block all hits after are unstopable
  • Options
    Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 370 ★★★
    DarkZen said:

Cant remember what the Node called but its the one where if they attack 10 times into block all hits after are unstopable

bubble shield?
  • Options
    DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    Sunspot said:

DarkZen said:

bubble shield?
    ... yes thank you. That one
  • Options
    AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Life cycle + limber
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Aspect of war. Or unstoppable in that matter.

Brute force sucks in alliance quest but is fine anywhere else.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    No mention of no retreat? 6.2 champion with that has scarred me for life. But I would agree with the 90% reduced damage nodes. All of them. Every single one. Tunnel vision is also awful. Shoutout to whatever the node is where you both go unstoppable every 10 seconds, hate that one
  • Options
    ege999menege999men Posts: 281 ★★
    edited February 2020
    Can't stop won't stop (old version)
    Ever champion that has reliable unstoppable pretty much hits like a noodle. Thank god they nerfed it
  • Options
    Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 370 ★★★

No mention of no retreat? 6.2 champion with that has scarred me for life. But I would agree with the 90% reduced damage nodes. All of them. Every single one. Tunnel vision is also awful. Shoutout to whatever the node is where you both go unstoppable every 10 seconds, hate that one

Brawl, yeah. That one is horrible.
  • Options
    16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★
    edited February 2020
    DarkZen said:

Just to help you out... it’s actually just the next hit that is unblockable. If you evade their next single attack (be it a medium, light, heavy, special, whatever), you can block another 10 times before the next unblockable attack. Way easier than it seems to be
  • Options
    TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 193
    Rage
    Spite
    Aspect of Chaos
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,367 ★★★★★
    Sunspot said:

Brawl, yeah. That one is horrible.
    Brawl isn't so bad if you've got a champ with slow.

Having just been starting through Variant 4, I found the 'Fundamentals' node on DPX pretty miserable. Slog through 90% damage reduction to give him almost total block penetrations, followed by permanently Unblockable. Hope they don't use that one too often.