**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who is the most under-rated champion in the game?

Comments

• B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    DocOK
  • Mephisto anyone?

I'd say he's underrated in general.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    My boy Crossbones, hes not really a full lane clearer bc hes a bit fragile but he can handle alot of fights and what he does is make fights that are normally a pain in the neck a breeze, thing, korg, modok, the spideys, mr. Sinister, magik and the list goes on and on but its relatively easy if youre an aggressive player to fully shutdown most any and all annoying defensive abilities. Also he doesnt crit and thats useful in itself. His sp2 is also mega fun to fire off that shotgun. He also has a synergy with taskmaster that really lets you stack the furies as it refreshes all active furies when u enter overrun.

Overrun itself is an easy access to 3 furies and a 66% defensive AA reduction, u can run him with heimdall and angela and that fury counts for his AA reduction also, so an instant 88% reduction when in overrun. I run max pacify and when i play a normal parry/combo/sp fight style with him his AA reduction combined with the 30% from pacify while stunned and i dont see any abilities. Entire fights with 0 evades, 0 autoblocks, 0 limbos, very minimal rock stacks....

hes a great champ, only thing i wish was that his furies were passive and he had higher armor and block proficiency and wasnt penalized by a 50% reduction to those stats when entering overrun. My favorite crossbones centered synergy team is taskmaster, nick fury, cap marvel movie and quake. It gives him 20% increased fury duration and fury refresh entering overrun as well as the 3 evade charges.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Hawkeye has always been unerused and underrated. He's a top champ.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    MiStaLova said:

Him

Then R5 him :D
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Taskmaster, Hawkeye and Silver Surfer
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    I’ll rank 5 taskmaster doc ock soon enough.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Anyone but Hawkeye. I would say he is overrated. I haven’t found a single piece of content that I would rather use him (6*) over Sparky or GP. The best thing about him is his synergy with Quake (+15% AA), and if the situation ever presents itself, his Void synergy. After that he is nothing but a Vision that does barely more damage and has no immunities or heal block.
  • 4dlai4dlai Posts: 250
    Invisible woman complete tank shes actually not only good for synergies
  • DarkQuakeDarkQuake Posts: 74
    Taskmaster Invisible Women Hawkeye Crossbones.

Phoniex is underrated if u know how to play her right. Like u can get her to sp3 in 5 seconds with a few heavy and sp1. All she needs is a incinerate of hyperion and she could be a solid champ imo
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Bawa69 said:

skill - taskmaster
    science - electro
    mutant - x-23
    tech - doc ock
    mystic- guillotine
    cosmic - carnage

Electro... Didn't see that coming. Why?
  • ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    How foolish are you all? Theres one underrated champion ABOVE all... the mighty UNITMAN!
  • Nightbat216Nightbat216 Posts: 195
    ch4rn said:

How foolish are you all? Theres one underrated champion ABOVE all... the mighty UNITMAN!

He's the most overrated champ in the game
  • ReeenzoReeenzo Posts: 10
    Hood. I feel alot of people really forgot hood's capabilities, on my old account, had him as a 3/45 and he did wonders for progression and just overall game wise, Hood will always be my favourite, even if he becomes heavily outdated
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Jane Foster, anyone?

Nope she sucks. Explain yourself. I would agree with some that hawkeye is overrated. He has decent utility bit no real use in any content
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    Psylocke has the best power control in the game. Insane crit rating and crit damage rating gain when opponent is at 0 power. Insane energy damage off of heavy. Great counter to magik, symbiote spidey, and annoying specials.
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★

X-23

I Disagree....She's Already a Demi-God Tier....
    Awesome Bleed....Great Regen...Good Crits.....
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Mutant: Bishop
    Skill: Masacre
    Science: Luke Cage
    Tech: Nebula
    Mystic: Dormammu
    Cosmic: The Champion
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    PsyLife said:

Psylocke has the best power control in the game. Insane crit rating and crit damage rating gain when opponent is at 0 power. Insane energy damage off of heavy. Great counter to magik, symbiote spidey, and annoying specials.

No offence, but Psylocke is just the most overrated, underrated champ. People hype her up so much for being underrated, that it just put me off from her. She's a great champ, yeah, but hearing that all the time gets kind of annoying. Again, no offence.

But my vote shall go to Masacre and Nebula. Both are really fun to play, imo.
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    Invisible women
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    Rogue
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    edited February 2020
    Sirmacool said:

I feel like rogue is really underrated shortened stun duration buff steal life steal power steal on the sp2 she's imo a beast

Agree. My best champ through act 5

Not just Stun Duration but all Debuffs even the ones you get from nodes like bleed for 60 seconds, you do bleed for 60seconds but you take 70% less damage over 60 seconds and other than those it's simply debuffs expire really quickly, Rogue is actually one of my favorite champs
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Jane Foster, anyone?

Nope she sucks. Explain yourself. I would agree with some that hawkeye is overrated. He has decent utility bit no real use in any content
    Stun lock and guaranteed crits. Solid stagger.
    Damage sucks, stun lock isn't guarenteed but overall theirs so many better champs