**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So many changes but something is missing.

DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
Thanks for changing so many things and giving some new features. But where is the XP counter. We've been asking for so long. Can you please add it in the next update. Just display the amount of XP we need to level up.

Thanks again for all the changes.

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Thousands of ppl had to deal with wasting energy refills by using them right before leveling up. It's just part of the game now. I don't see why they need to change it now. If anything they need to expand past level 60 even if it's without mastery points.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 965 ★★★
    Neotwism said:

Thousands of ppl had to deal with wasting energy refills by using them right before leveling up. It's just part of the game now. I don't see why they need to change it now. If anything they need to expand past level 60 even if it's without mastery points.

Wow. That brings me back. Had totally forgotten about any of that.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Neotwism said:

Well by that logic they didn't need to bring the objectives too.
    Thousands of ppl have been playing the game without them.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★

Neotwism said:

Well by that logic they didn't need to bring the objectives too.
    Thousands of ppl have been playing the game without them.
    Or the % in the health bar.
    That wasn't always there but was a welcome addition

Neotwism said:

just because you had to suffer through wasting energy refills, doesn't mean the middle class and beginners should have to... this type of thinking is what separate the leaders from the followers

i'm level 60, and i definitely agree, a XP counter would be amazing, and also expanding pass level 60 would be ideal as well!
    Lol... Wow, I'm glad u can tell who are leaders and followers by ppl voicing their opinions on a game forum.
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    But seriously tho. You are definitely going to be the old man who believes no one should have technology because you didn’t.
    PsyLife said:

But seriously tho. You are definitely going to be the old man who believes no one should have technology because you didn’t.

Quite the opposite. There are much more important things in the game that need worked on before changing a minor
    inconvenience like the xp counter. I would rather see older champs reworked or buffed, solo and alliance events updated, arena reworked and things like that. Those items affect every player in the game unlike changing the xp counter.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

You want increased summoner level cap but no XP counter?
    Half of the player base don't even care about prestige. People were already calculating it by other means. It was not actually needed.
    It would be nice if they add XP counter.
    It's not hurting anyone.
    Djin said:

Neotwism said:

Half of the player base don't even care about prestige. People were already calculating it by other means. It was not actually needed.
    It's not hurting anyone.
    What are you talking about? I never once mentioned prestige. It has nothing to do with going past level 60 or an xp counter. My point is there are much more important things that need improved in the game than an xp counter. We know fixing things takes time. It takes over 6 months to rework a champ. A lot of times the ppl working on the rework have to stop because they have other things to work on. I would much rather see larger problems worked on than an xp counter. That's just my opinion. It may not hurt anyone but it still takes ppl away from other projects to add it to the game.
  • Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    Neotwism said:

Djin said:

Neotwism said:

It's not hurting anyone.
    What are you talking about? I never once mentioned prestige. It has nothing to do with going past level 60 or an xp counter. My point is there are much more important things that need improved in the game than an xp counter. We know fixing things takes time. It takes over 6 months to rework a champ. A lot of times the ppl working on the rework have to stop because they have other things to work on. I would much rather see larger problems worked on than an xp counter. That's just my opinion. It may not hurt anyone but it still takes ppl away from other projects to add it to the game.
    And that's why Kabam has different teams working on different projects and developments. I'm sure there is a team for this as well...
  • NitriNitri Posts: 31
    @Djin I'm agree. Actually, two days ago, i opened the same subject. You can check it from here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/184621/xp-bar-with-values#latest When not many people were interested, I emailed to Kabam about the subject. They said they will sent the feedback to the Game Team.
    I think seeing your progression is an important feature for a game like this. I would like to add this feature to the game as soon as possible. I think it will be especially useful for beginners and low-level players. We all know that everyone has lost a lot of energy refill, energy and time because of can't seeing how much xp to go. At least it shouldn't happen to friends who are still making progress in the game. Besides, how do we know that maximum level will not reach 100 one day?