**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

This Mole Man Event is a Great Improvement! πŸ‘

May_The_WayMay_The_Way Posts: 885 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Lately, Kabam has been a bit disappointing with new content, from Act 6 to last months boring side events. However, this event is a HUGE improvement. It’s long, but doesn’t feel tedious thanks to the little rewards you pick up on the map. The completion/explanation rewards aren’t bad either. But the best part about it all is... 0 ENERGY COST! That’s always a win in my book.

This Mole Man Event is a Great Improvement! πŸ‘ 216 votes

Agreed, this side event rocks
91%
Madman_marvinBigPoppaCBONEClobberin_TimeWhododo872BigMoDrZolasamalasravanKenny292LeNoirFaineantSeverus35Haji_SaabFeuerschwerChriz4061Spity68FrostySubrocLosspikTendersquadzuffySIlverProfessor 197 votes
Nah your wrong, it sucks
8%
SiliyoBadrosejdrum663Mqc19HilldarSaransh245Colonaut123AleorIvarTheBonelessLordNeo15SHOWTIME15DeaconChampSlayerUsername19273Genyldeepblack12Aomine_Daiki10MattMiikeAouxWoux 19 votes
Β«1

Comments

• Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 β˜…β˜…
    Agreed. No energy cost and you are not forced to do this daily to reap full rewards.
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nah your wrong, it sucks
    The arcunopia event was much better.Thought a major improvement from Love is a batterealm 3 II.
  • Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    incredibly fun zero energy and great rewards 10/10 from me well done to kabam
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Great rewards. Incredibly boring. I'll take it.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    ridiculous rewards that require minimal effort. What's not to like? :p
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nah your wrong, it sucks
    Suck... Well, no. But it's not crazy good, we already had events with similar rewards. I'd say it's ok
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Too many paths in the last two chapters is going to make it a bit of a boring grind.. which is a shame, because it was off to a good start.

Will have to wait for the later 3 Quests to be released for my final opinion, but so far it's looking great with 0 Energy Cost, Bountiful Objectives and Quest Rewards, not too long or too short, and the best part no fights that Require 1 or 2 Specific Champions to win the Quest!
    Very happy and excited for the rest of the Event and hope it stays like this with a Good Difficulty Increase but Not Too Much to where it becomes a drag towards the end.

The paths are doubled the for the last two chapters. So 16 paths, if you're running all difficulties then it will definitely become a drag.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I don't care how long it is. These months with extra high end resources are HUGE for me and my account, an extra 12,900 t5b and more then 2 t2a, sig stones and 10 generics in the objectives, enough 5 star shards for a few crystals and a ton of 4 star shards for iso and more 5 star shards from dupes, a ton of t4b and some gold... These are all things that are wonderful to be able to earn. Added on top of UC eq the t5b is 21,900. With the 7k a week t5b from the glory store its a great haul for the month. And then theres some other stuff thats nice like a legendary crystal which is nice to be able to have a free gamble there, all in all im really looking forrward to this month. Ill open a 6 star and be able to r5 2 champs by the time the month is over, thinking claire and omega. Also the boss rush and more objectives that will have boosts in them and im very satisfied with this month. With everything combined we will make out like bandits this month! After last month this is a great and welcome change. Last month i had everything finished by the end of the first week so it was just aq and arena for the majority of the month. This month ill have things to do the whole time. :):):)
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Sean_Who said:

Will have to wait for the later 3 Quests to be released for my final opinion, but so far it's looking great with 0 Energy Cost, Bountiful Objectives and Quest Rewards, not too long or too short, and the best part no fights that Require 1 or 2 Specific Champions to win the Quest!
    Very happy and excited for the rest of the Event and hope it stays like this with a Good Difficulty Increase but Not Too Much to where it becomes a drag towards the end.

The paths are doubled the for the last two chapters. So 16 paths, if you're running all difficulties then it will definitely become a drag.
    Yeah I just thought about that, it was Almost the Model EQ all other EQs should be based off of...
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited March 2020
    Sean_Who said:

Its 0 energy so 16 short paths should take about 15 - 20 mins based on how "in the zone " you are

If you do all difficulties then yes it will drag but think of all the rewards and you'll be fine
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The best part of side quest is zero energy and not bound to daily participation. You have a week to walk thru Epic to Normal.

Appreciate the efforts of Kabam team this month.
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 β˜…β˜…
    An entire five star for master ain’t bad.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Well tuned difficulty, so far anyway.

The free energy is amazing.

Fact that it’s not daily, even better
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nah your wrong, it sucks
    It is still tedious. 16 paths are just over the top.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It's been cool so far, but with EQ, AW, and AQ coming up I can see it getting tiring. But we do have 27+ days so there's that.
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I might change my mind if the difficulty increases a lot in the later quests, but right now I'm liking it. I'm doing every difficulty because I still need those lower level catalysts to rank up 4* champs and it's way less tedious than farming t2cc from the dailies. If this is one of those quests where they all stay the same difficulty, that'll be awesome. If the final quests get a lot harder though, doing them 16 times will probably be more frustrating than it's worth.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited March 2020
    I don't like time gates, it is so HIGHLY ANNOYING!

That and, let's face it, this is one BORING event, and, it will become EVEN MORE BORING when we have to do 12, then 16(!!!) freaking paths.

Kabam should just keep it at the path count we have now.

All credit for the image to ChronicVeisalgia on reddit!
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It's 0 energy and the rewards altogether are better than the EQ. Why would the number of paths even matter? It's completely free and very significant rewards.

Sean_Who said:

Its 0 energy so 16 short paths should take about 15 - 20 mins based on how "in the zone " you are

If you do all difficulties then yes it will drag but think of all the rewards and you'll be fine
    One path a minute? No way. Loading fights alone are longer than that for me.
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    SparkAlot said:

I don't like time gates, it is so HIGHLY ANNOYING!

That and, let's face it, this is one BORING event, and, it will become EVEN MORE BORING when we have to do 12, then 16(!!!) freaking paths.

Kabam should just keep it at the path count we have now.

All credit for the image to ChronicVeisalgia on reddit!

just bring in 4 stars or, if you’re feeling lucky, 3 stars to epic, it makes it a bit less boring. and i don’t care about how boring it is, it gets me some rewards so i can do some other content in game.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nah your wrong, it sucks
    Rewards are very good, the event... boring, but I'm fine with that.