**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

T4 Class cats have become worthless. Increase T4 basics!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    T4b's are very accessible. Master Quest, T4b Arena, AQ, and Glory Store. T4b shards in Beginner-Heroic, 2 day Expert quest, and Daily Uncollected Crystal.
    I dont how much more you want it available.

I currently have three after buying one in glory store. I need 2 more to r5 dorm, 8 to r5 iceman, 5 or 6 depending if I r5 a 4* science or r3 a 5* science (currently r1), 6 to r3 a 5* cosmic, and 4 or 5 to depending on if I take up a 4* or 5* tech.

So I currently need between 24 and 27 t4bs for current roster needs. I get about 3 per week now. And those are just my immediate needs, doesn't include others I want to take up that are currently 4* r3 or 5* r1. And the alliance I am in is only around 800 in Aq. Also, the number of shards from beginner and Normal quest are not worth the energy. Much more efficient use of energy to do the 2-day expert (which still isn't really worth the in game energy spent when u need to do the class dailies and the basic dailies)
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    I'm actually lead of a top 1 k alliance. We don't force decisions on rank ups. I do just fine ranking myself, but some of my guys have horrible luck. T4b are easy enough with calendar, monthly events, glory, T4b arena, etc. we need more t4c to hit. And for the guy thinking I'm a low rated player speaking I'm just not a whale. I invest time over money.
    r8yfri1uu8j4.png
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    T4b's are very accessible. Master Quest, T4b Arena, AQ, and Glory Store. T4b shards in Beginner-Heroic, 2 day Expert quest, and Daily Uncollected Crystal.
    I dont how much more you want it available.

agreed..T4b are way easier to come by than the specific T4c one may need
  • Options
    AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    One of the worst offenders is Labyrinth of Legends awarding ZERO T4Bs for both completion and exploration. A player fully exploring the labyrinth will 9 times out of 10 be already swimming in T4Cs. It's really a joke that we're limited in rankings by the "more common" materials like T4B and T1A
  • Options
    Maybe kabam need to build one more level after master event. Collector event... Only the uncollected that finish master can play that event. Of course with higher difficulty and triple reward :D
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    Agreed. I think master proving grounds could be reworked for uncollected. Maybe even just once a week for uncollected. I'd do it.
  • Options
    T1A and T4BC! Make them easier to get esp T1A!
  • Options
    dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Selling a T3 should give 10x more than what it currently gives. As it stands, it gives 180 shards. 36000/180 = 200 T3.

At 1800 shards per, it would only take 20 T3 to get a T4, which is still a fair amount of grinding, but seems like a far more palatable option.

(Same thing for the T3cc->T4cc selling)
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    BigWeeWee wrote: »
    T1A and T4BC! Make them easier to get esp T1A!

T1A is more easier to get than T4BC..I currently got over 12 T1A because it's showing up red
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    o76v5odi21l2.png
    Ask and you shall receive
  • Options
    Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    I don't spend, need a units offer for same
  • Options
    Anyone know what date and time new champs go into 5* crystal? Sep. 1st 12am or???
  • Options
    Twrdog79 wrote: »
    Anyone know what date and time new champs go into 5* crystal? Sep. 1st 12am or???

Answered that in the thread you just made asking the same question
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Definitely don't have to be in a top 250 alliance to be short on t4b... My alliance is about top 2000 and T4b is definitely my limiting factor 90% of the time. That and good champs to rank up. I'm sitting on over 25 t4cc with no t4b. At the current rate of t4b cats It will take me months and months to get enough to use all these t4cc.
  • Options
    I neeed t1a alpha:(.
  • Options
    My problem is a lack of good champs, as you can see in the pic above I have 7 t4b which I know isn't loads but I have at least 3 of each class t4c and 8 cosmic.
    I have no champs worthy of them