**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

SP s of Champions You have Difficulty in Evading or You Can't Evade...

CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
edited March 2020 in General Discussion
Mention the SPs of Champions you have difficulty in Dex-ing OR can't Dex
For Me:
I can't Dex (Have to Hold Block and Dex Last 2-3 Hits)
1. War Machine's SP1 (Bullets)
2. Winter Solider's SP2 (Bullets)
3. Collecter's SP1 & SP2 (Screw Them)
4. Maestro SP1 (The Beam Attack)
5. Dark Hawk SP1 (The Beam Attack)

Have Difficulty in Evading:
1. Dr. Doom SP1 & SP2

And Yea! If you have Tips for Evading the Specials of these Champions or any other SPs that is being discussed, Please Comment to Help!

Comments

• CobraCobra Posts: 126
    Fury’s sp1
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    Cobra said:

Fury’s sp1

Especially when he's Unblockable....(15+ Tactical Charges)
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Iron Man's sp1

Venom's Sp2

Easy Peasy..... Just Move Back once he starts using the SP
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    Doctor doom's sp2
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Most are good but of all the ones that aren’t it’s the ones that should be easier. Idk why but electros SP2 is one of my worst. The timing is so delayed. Same with mags sp2 though definitely better at mags from practice.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Spider-Man/Symbiote Spider-Man SP1, so BS
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    The punishers
  • Magneto's sp2. I can only evade it properly when going against the ultron drones in AQ for some reason
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    NICK FURY!!!!
    Also Punisher you can hold block for the first two bullets and dodge the last
    Same with maestro, you can just block first two and dodge the last
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★
    Timone147 said:

Most are good but of all the ones that aren’t it’s the ones that should be easier. Idk why but electros SP2 is one of my worst. The timing is so delayed. Same with mags sp2 though definitely better at mags from practice.

Electro SP2, Magneto SP1/2, Electra SP1. All those slow projectile ones **** me up.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    I can never seem to be able to evade Magneto's sp2 or cyclops beam during his sp2, they always get me
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    dooms sp1 and sp2

I just can't seem to evade any sp3s.....

Unless You're using Ghost with Hood Synergy and Phasing is On...
    Some times I can't evade Korgs SP1.... Get Hit by the Last Beam...
    Same with Havok's SP1... The Last Beam... That's Difficult for me...
    Cable Too.... His Beam from the Gun(SP1) will hit me

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Iron Man's sp1

Venom's Sp2

Easy Peasy..... Just Move Back once he starts using the SP
    I'm not Bragging... Just Trying to Help out!
    When he has his SP2 Ready, Never Finish te Combo... Do 2 Hits, Dash back......
    He'll launch his SP2.....
    So You can dash Back....
    Masacre... SP2... I think you can't Block that Attack... You'll have to deal with a massive Damage.....
    Dash Back.... Dask back..... Is that How you deal his SP2?
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I think it's the science symbiod that I can dex but sometimes get clipped at the end.
    Mahnn..... HOW DID I FORGET TO MENTION THIS???!!!
    THAT GREEN GOBLIN'S FKIN' SP1..... THAT BEAMS HIT ME ALL THE TIME....
    I CAN EASILY DEX THE PUMPKIN BOMB
  • runtimmyruntimmy Posts: 5

FiiNCH said:

I also seem to get clipped by yellowjackets SP1

The key is spacing - never fully end a combo when he has his SP1 ready, finish early and dash back - from a dash distance away you can fully evade the special, but if you're closer then you'll be clipped by the bottom of it.
    While I agree it's easier to create space to dodge YJ SP1, it can be done close up, even if you're right in front of him and dash back once you don't get clipped!
  • 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    runtimmy said:

FiiNCH said:

The key is spacing - never fully end a combo when he has his SP1 ready, finish early and dash back - from a dash distance away you can fully evade the special, but if you're closer then you'll be clipped by the bottom of it.
    While I agree it's easier to create space to dodge YJ SP1, it can be done close up, even if you're right in front of him and dash back once you don't get clipped!
    Only champions with XL tag can do the close up evade of YJ sp1. Others need to create space or you get clipped.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★

FiiNCH said:

I’ve never approached the fight like that - appreciate the advice! @PantherusNZ