**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Unknown path in war is not unknown

I was just so alliance war and I was waiting for my alliance member to finish his fight and I saw an Emma frost on the unknown path. Kabam needs to fix this.

Comments

• DeltaAdvancedDeltaAdvanced Posts: 92
    @Kabam Miike can you fix this. I don’t want my defenders to be seen on that path
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★

Someone might have already played against that emma, that's why it's being shown.

Except that’s impossible as no one else has reached that node yet, you can see the guy fighting agent venom
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★
    Yeah that guy on path 7 definitely already fought Emma which made her visible.
  • ZeezoosZeezoos Posts: 204 ★★
    OGAvenger said:

I don’t want to speak for the OP, but they are the ‘guy on path 7’ (hence green colour to indicators). If they haven’t fought (assuming they would know and are being honest), then no one else could have.

Never seen this before myself.
  • Dsc0721Dsc0721 Posts: 83
    if you look at the war timer Emma being revealed screen shot is before the emma being hidden again, personally I believe that it’s a bug and Emma appears when she shouldn’t but even if not then Emma went hidden again when she shouldn’t either way seems to be a bug.
  • cj_007cj_007 Posts: 14
    same thing happened in my alliance war too.
  • Are they using the Scouter Masteries? Those will show the Opponent for you and your Alliance Mates.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★

Are they using the Scouter Masteries? Those will show the Opponent for you and your Alliance Mates.

that will only show you the stats, not the actual champ as far as i've seen
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    Dsc0721 said:

if you look at the war timer Emma being revealed screen shot is before the emma being hidden again, personally I believe that it’s a bug and Emma appears when she shouldn’t but even if not then Emma went hidden again when she shouldn’t either way seems to be a bug.

This. As shown by the war/energy timers, the first picture is taken with the champ revealed and the second with the champ hidden again, so it was a brief bug.
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Champs aren't hidden on AQ map either, so assuming something funky is going on.
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    Tbh EF on 18 is just stupid anyway so wouldn’t matter much
    I don’t have scouter lens unlocked. @Kabam Miike
    My teammates also don’t use scouter lens
  • Yeah, this happened last war for one of my BG mates on Lane 7 section 2. 1st node revealed the champ when he advanced to it after he backed out of the fight to wait for more energy to complete the lane in 1 go. No ScouterLens Mastery in play. It does appear to be a bug that works at random.

Weird part is, it only appeared for him. I couldn't see it when I entered the AW map after he showed me his screenshot. I doubled checked and it displayed 3 available Attack Bonuses so he definitely didn't enter the fight. It's a goofy bug to say the least.

• Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    MattMan said:

Are they using the Scouter Masteries? Those will show the Opponent for you and your Alliance Mates.

Huh?
    Yeah, like nobody uses those masteries so I am even surprised some know their existence.

Markjv81 said:

Someone might have already played against that emma, that's why it's being shown.

Except that’s impossible as no one else has reached that node yet, you can see the guy fighting agent venom
    You can enter a fight with a linked node..
    This literally has nothing to do with this situation.
    OGAvenger said:

He is the guy on path 7.
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 433 ★★★★

Care to elaborate?
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    That's because he enter the fight, then force close the game or maybe disconnected. Then the attack bonus will removed by 1. The next fight this emma will visible. Not bcause of scout lens -__- lol. Check the attack bonus. Back to the main mcoc home, and come in again if the ab remain the same.
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★

Try this.

Enter fight, force close your game, go in again, then the unknown tiles will appear with 2 attack bonus left. That's how it works.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Raiser said:

That's because he enter the fight, then force close the game or maybe disconnected. Then the attack bonus will removed by 1. The next fight this emma will visible. Not bcause of scout lens -__- lol. Check the attack bonus. Back to the main mcoc home, and come in again if the ab remain the same.

Tjek the time how the picture set op cler no one Hav try to go I.
  • SiriusBreakSiriusBreak Posts: 2,156 Guardian
    edited March 2020
    Raiser said:

Try this.

Enter fight, force close your game, go in again, then the unknown tiles will appear with 2 attack bonus left. That's how it works.
    @Raiser Read my post above. That's not what's happening (though it can happen the way you just described). If you enter the pre-fight screen and back out, it's prematurely revealing hidden champs in AW at random. What's strange is, it doesn't seem to reveal it to all. My BG mate could see it, and sent a screenshot to our BG chat. I went in afterwards to verify it. It was hidden for me, and all 3 Attack Bonuses were available.

It's also an intermittent bug as it didn't happen with all 5 hidden nodes. It's not isolated to a particular node either, considering the OP shows it happening on tile 18, whereas it happened to my BG mate on tile 30. Needless to say, this is odd and will likely be difficult to isolate what the cause is considering the intermittent nature of the issue. As previously mentioned, my BG mate isn't running the ScouterLens Mastery so it's definitely not that. It's a weird one to say the very least.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    I think I might know what had happened he probably went into the Emma match up and then closed the app so that she was then revealed