**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Defenders not locked in war

This may be intentional to avoid complaints of those who actually have a war today and don’t want their champs locked in a war that doesn’t affect the season. But it appeared possible to bring war defenders into war attack or AQ. The image below is when I was selecting my team for AQ and Medusa and korg are already in war defense. And yes I tried restarting the game.

Comments

• Options
    Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 340 ★★
    Same for me, tier 6 war, using a defender in mole man quest after war has been in progress.
  • Options
    Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Same for me, T 5 war no defenders locked
  • Options
    BuffalaxBuffalax Posts: 107
    Not for me. T5, Defenders are unavailable
  • Options
    Was this AFTER the Attack phase had already started for AW ?

(At least, as it pertains to one of the comments above, bringing defenders into a normal monthly quest or MoleMan quest). They are allowed in individual quests so long as AW Attack had not started yet.

As to the ones mentioning AQ, that is a puzzle.
  • Options
    Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 340 ★★
    I started the quest a couple hours after attack phase started. I checked and they were unlocked and available in the monthly EQ, the special mole man quest and story Quests.
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Lol, one of my mate is using a war attacker that's already on war defence. The guy realised later that he took an attacker that's already on defence.