Options

Awesome UC this month..............

Cheers for an awesome 3.2 event quest this month. Its so lovely having multiple unavoidable damage characters to fight on a single path.

Comments

• Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,428 ★★★★★
    Idk why chapter 1 and 2 had noded paths and suddenly chapter 3 has linked nodes like what went wrong there lol
  • Options
    AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    Was there unavoidable damage?
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Idk maybe the last boss was tricky to an extent but nothing in uc struck me as terribly out of line, insofar as I don’t know what path you are referring to and I have explored it
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    im confused. What was wrong with this months event?
  • Options
    LyingninjaLyingninja Posts: 182
    This month's EQ is pretty fun.........i actually nearly one shot the UC terrax in the first run with my r4 night monkey.........
  • Options
    Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303

It's not unavoidable if you can avoid it

So how would you avoid Domino's critical failure? Or Terrax's rock rubbish? Vision isn't to bad, just bring a coldsnap immune, Korg is always annoying for me personally, chance for his rock shield to restore the parry stun, or use a dash attack, and take damage from that.
  • Options
    nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    edited March 2020

It's not unavoidable if you can avoid it

So how would you avoid Domino's critical failure? Or Terrax's rock rubbish? Vision isn't to bad, just bring a coldsnap immune, Korg is always annoying for me personally, chance for his rock shield to restore the parry stun, or use a dash attack, and take damage from that.
    Use gladiator hulk to mitigate domino critical failure damage. Damage its so low u can barely feel it. Or use any champion that has ability accuracy reduction immunity to not trigger critical failure at all.
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Korg is alright if you can play around him, Vision can be avoided if you bring a nullify champ or use shortened combos, and Domino is alright with Ghulk and champs without too many abilities that have a chance not to trigger.

Still, I agree that Terrax is annoying as heck. Practice I suppose. The rest of the EQ isn't bad
  • Options
    Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    edited March 2020
    I actually enjoyed this uc eq. I got creamed by terrax the first time. Came back after learning about him and one shot him almost every time after. Very satisfying. I'll definitely say I hate that p2099 though but I just threw my rulk at him and took most of him down. The non noded path is a little stacked but hey theres no nodes. If youre just doing completion maybe try power shield
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Magik and void managed solos on final boss. Mole man was too easy if you understood not to place debuffs. I found all of the other boss of this uc to be very bland and barely needed to care about what champ I used
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,296 ★★★★★
    Domino, use AA. Might take a few restarts to get good RNG to get Neuros off. Vision, use Mephisto. Korg, Quake 'n Bake. Just coming up on Terrax. I'll let you know how I make out with a simple solution.
  • Options
    Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Idk what's happening I'm having a easy time.
  • Options
    Yeah, that Rock Field is the thing to watch for. Had good success with HT, Quake, and Mephisto. Just wait out the Field.
  • Options
    UltraVioletUltraViolet Posts: 26
    Uncollected was easy breezy this month imo. Just use hard-hitters against Terrax. Like Corvus, Omega Red, Hyperion, etc. Just keep attacking. I felt like a bully whooping up on him.
  • Options
    My biggest issue is the lag. I don't know what's happened since I've been gone, but holy hell. Android is terrible. At least with my phone anyway.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,127 ★★★★
    Just noticed the comment on p2099 and made me laugh. So true, gets power when he hits into your block. I can't Dodge either of his specials, and can only quake and bake, so restarted three times before I finally got him down with Omega with only 30% life left. Just couldn't work him out.

Oh and everyone saying terrax was easy, he wasn't. He was genuinely harder than the last two UC final bosses. If you are struggling with him, don't be disheartened by people saying get good. He is genuinely tough.

But a 4* duped 5/50 gulk can take 40-60% off him as long as you are aggressive on his first Rock aura and stay close to him. 4* 5/50 magic too; the kind of champions a lot of people have access too.

But definitely watch you tube videos on him, learn to parry his charge (he is mega aggressive), but timing on it gets awkward because of limber. Save your specials to create space by knocking him back.

So he is tough, but is beatable.
  • Options
    Terrax also needs Power Control. Voodoo comes to mind. Anyone try him?
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,168 ★★★★★
    Gulk made the terrax fight easily. Same with domino flaming trinity. I didn’t have much luck with voodoo though.
  • Options
    zuffy said:

Gulk made the terrax fight easily. Same with domino flaming trinity. I didn’t have much luck with voodoo though.

Ima have to try ghulk next then. I tried SS but my staggers didn't really wanna stack like usual. Got the short end of the rng that fight ha
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,428 ★★★★★
    Domino didnt do much, adding long distance node makes the fight so boring and annoying that i am considering not to finish this quest. I cant sit there and fight for almost 5 mins to beat terrax
  • Options
    CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    Mysterio can't fail while the helmet is active, very useful against Domino
  • Options
    The_Mighty_ToeThe_Mighty_Toe Posts: 132
    You just don't have the right champs.
  • Options
    ThrowDemHandsThrowDemHands Posts: 15
    Was definitely more difficult than the last few months. But Havok is a great counter! Takes very little from the rock field since it’s energy damage and he racks up the plasma quickly from it
  • Options
    RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    edited March 2020

Easy they say. Done with this, watched all the videos did everything by the book and still lost

Is your Starky r4 or R5, he can manage a one shot to Terrax, fight him like he is stun immune, build poise evading attacks and his rock field, and beat the guy down, your Blade can also do a lot of damage. My first try was horrible, my second run with r4 Blade sinergy with one revive, the rest of the runs R5 Hyperion and burned that rock to the ground all one shot. You'll get there eventually.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,743 ★★★★
    Easiest uncollected so far.

• Options
    HalleyHalley Posts: 387 ★★

Easy they say. Done with this, watched all the videos did everything by the book and still lost

Your units can help you through easily. use some boosts.
  • Options
    LyingninjaLyingninja Posts: 182
    edited March 2020
    Has anyone tried mephisto......he should b gud against the buffs that terrax creates constantly. ....i didnt coz i just sunspot my out of him