**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Weekend Arenas Are FINALLY Getting Reworked?!

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Why is no one talking about this? Thank You Kabam!

Comments

• Options
    GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited March 2020
    Huh, I guess no one really is
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    I'm surprised there aren't more threads on this, too. Everyone must be distracted by the up-coming Boss Rush.

But thanks Kabam - we've been asking for this for a long time! Having the chance to get Uncollected crystal shards and 5* shards as milestones is a significant improvement.
  • Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Yeah, the no 6* allowed despite the in game message saying otherwise makes me grumpy
  • Options
    KobeLivesKobeLives Posts: 44
    Poorly
  • Options
    EzB420 said:

Also distracted by the fact that 6*s aren’t allowed even though the in-game message says they are.

Huh, didn't notice that till just now... Odd...
  • Options
    Mikeyd8005Mikeyd8005 Posts: 16

Yup. Says 6* use. But they are not available.
  • Options
    CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★

Yup. Says 6* use. But they are not available.

What, i did just use my 6* in that arena.
    Is it fixed now or what.
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    it is fixed

• Options
    Chefi1983Chefi1983 Posts: 3
    6* give the same points as 5*? Another bug?
  • Options
    Chefi1983 said:

Apparently that's the Normal Amount that 6 Stars are supposed to give, same as 5 Stars yes, for the 5 Star Features Champion Arena though they gave 6 Star's a Points Boost.
  • Options

Chefi1983 said:

Apparently that's the Normal Amount that 6 Stars are supposed to give, same as 5 Stars yes, for the 5 Star Features Champion Arena though they gave 6 Star's a Points Boost.
    No, that is incorrect. They said that was another bug (the 5* and 6* getting same points), but will NOT be fixed for rest of this Sunday. Will be fixed for next Sunday.

What you think is Point Boost for 6* in Feature Arena is not that they get double the 5*, it is that both 5* and 6* get some additional % Boost above what they would get in a regular arena (but Normal 6* is still gonna be higher than Normal 5*).
  • Options

Chefi1983 said:

No, that is incorrect. They said that was another bug (the 5* and 6* getting same points), but will NOT be fixed for rest of this Sunday. Will be fixed for next Sunday.

What you think is Point Boost for 6* in Feature Arena is not that they get double the 5*, it is that both 5* and 6* get some additional % Boost above what they would get in a regular arena (but Normal 6* is still gonna be higher than Normal 5*).
    Yeah I read that a little after posting that comment, too late to edit it, though I could've sworn Kabam said that's how it worked when they had another Event Arena last year and people brought up the same thing.