Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.

Thoughts on próxima midnight? 🤔

SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,852 ★★★★★
What do y’all think about a 5* próxima.

Comments

• Rerun_9Rerun_9 Posts: 109
    I have her 4* 4/40 sig 80. Her damage when fully ramped up is crazy. Takes a long time to ramp her up however. Does not carry anything from fight to fight. Useful for where I am rn but in endgame content, as said previously, her uses are very limited. I’ll end up using her for this current boss rush. I really like her tho. Good pull 👍🏽
  • PantherAPPantherAP Posts: 34
    I wanted to like Proxima but she just requires too much skill for me to properly use her. If I get the Intercept mission, I'm just screwed and I usually end up losing my combo or too much health trying to pull off her missions, so I just hack and slash with her instead.

I regret ranking my 4 Star version to 5/50 and kinda wish I didn't pull the 6 Star version.
  • Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 334 ★★
    Highly underrated. The very high damage potential for endgame content has already been mentioned, but people forget about her utility, specifically...

- She can parry ranged attacks, such as from IMIW.
    - When she parries an attack the attacker has -200% ability accuracy, so nodes like masochism don’t trigger.
    - Her SP1 heal blocks, and she gains increased attack and duration for the heal block if the opponent is already regenerating either due to a buff or passively.

Whilst she admittedly always comes with Corvus, I do use her plenty in her own right, both in endgame content, and in AQ/AW depending on the enemies and nodes.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,852 ★★★★★
    Alright thanks for the feedback guys 👍
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 417 ★★
    Use her on Act 4 and above, you will love her. AI is bit aggressive from Act 4 onwards. You can get at least 2 missions in each match. But she takes lot of block damage.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,418 ★★★★
    Her damage potential is so high it scares Kabam, thus them putting damage caps on content.