**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Let me get this straight...

DuffMcGruffDuffMcGruff Posts: 401 ★★★
Variant 1 goes live, players that completed it early got to use the 2015 rank up gems on any champ... But Kabaam didn't take back those rank ups.

The last boss rush where you could get 2x the 10k shards, but kabaam didnt do anything.

But to our surprise, they messed up with the compensation rewards for cull/namor, and they are taking back the messup duplicates?? This just doesn't sit well with me...

Comments

• Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★
    News flash........Kabam can do whatever they want!
  • Options
    PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    If I put sig stones into my namor when I got him back, would I get those sig stones back?
  • Options
    BilewormBileworm Posts: 9
    Kabam is a crooked company. I'm done giving them my time and money.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I see no problem with them rectifying their error. I’m down 3 T3CC - I got 6 cosmic instead of 3 of each.

It’s not been a bonus for players in many cases, Seatin got 7 Namors back for example rather than Sig stones which defeats much of the point in the sale, so I dare say they will sort it out
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★

They’re like a billion dollar company. They messed up, just take the hit and compensate the others that didn’t get hooked up. They shouldn’t be able to inconvenience all these people once again for another reason that Kabam messes up on. Double and triple check your systems before you put it live next time. This isn’t our fault so why should people again sit on their champion untill you guys decide to do things correctly...it’s complete BS and terrible way to handle your company in my opinion.

So u think it's only fair that every player from the most beginner to endgame should all get not just an awakened 5* Cull and Namor but also an awakened 6* of each? Wow, those beginners will steamroll thru acts 1 thru 5 with no problems, except they won't learn how to play the game. Once they have to learn mechanics they will really hit a roadblock. It would also take a lot of fun out of the game when everyone has the same champs. It amazes me ppl actually think that's a good solution to the problem.
  • Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★

I’m 1 person and most certainly not smart enough to come up with detailed idea of how to compensate players that weren’t involved. Maybe you do it by if they’re uncollected or Cav or something. Free 5* crystal for UC why not? 5000 6* shards for Cav? Sounds fair

Nah, that sounds easy.

Kabam have already made their intentions clear, extra duplicates and awakenings are going to be taken back throughout the week, and people who have invested any further sig stones into erroneously duped champs will have those stones returned.

It’ll be a lengthy and no doubt a complicated process, but it’ll rectify what went wrong.

Now that’s what I’d say ‘sounds fair’.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★

They’re like a billion dollar company. They messed up, just take the hit and compensate the others that didn’t get hooked up. They shouldn’t be able to inconvenience all these people once again for another reason that Kabam messes up on. Double and triple check your systems before you put it live next time. This isn’t our fault so why should people again sit on their champion untill you guys decide to do things correctly...it’s complete BS and terrible way to handle your company in my opinion.

A billion dollar company rarely ever means that company is sitting flush with a billion dollars. Sure, Kabam could give everyone a duped 6* Cull or Namor. They could give anyone anything they wanted but they won't and shouldn't. That's like saying if Lamborghini made a mistake, everyone should get a Lamborghini because they are a multi-million dollar business.

It's only terrible because you aren't gaining anything from a mistake that was made. Take you Karen hat off, it looks bad on you.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    PsyLife said:

If I put sig stones into my namor when I got him back, would I get those sig stones back?

Why would you even do that knowing you got too many Namor back and he's going to be taken away again?
    Just wait until you get what your actually entitled to then rank him or put sig stones into him.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★

I’m 1 person and most certainly not smart enough to come up with detailed idea of how to compensate players that weren’t involved. Maybe you do it by if they’re uncollected or Cav or something. Free 5* crystal for UC why not? 5000 6* shards for Cav? Sounds fair

If you are smart enough for that, I can see why you don't get why they should be taking back the dupes.
This discussion has been closed.