**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Returning to the game after a while

I've taken about a year break from the game and looking to get back into it, looking for a chilled alli to get back into, capable fighter, cavalier, pretty decent roster with 4r5 5*s and 8.8k prestige with resources for more rank up already just waiting for new champs. let me know if you have a spot for me.
Ign- mrwarrren (3rs) hit me up in game not using line again just yet.

Comments

• zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    @Mrwarren96 I see your post here. We are a line required Alliance but thought I would reach out to you see if my alliance may be worth a look? My latest recruiting post is on my profile here and I can show you a screenshot of the alliance tag.
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Give us a look...

We are looking for a sturdy teammate to replace 1 guy who RL has gotten ahold of.

We are looking for someone who is at least UC.

We are stable and guys stay for a while and enjoy it.

We are now running 544 the first 3 days, for a total of 130-140mil. Please give me a holler, contact info listed above.

Thanks, guys. I appreciate it. GR.

We are a relaxed, fun, supportive group. If that is what you are looking for, give us a shout.

Nerd Brigade
  • MYG2MYG2 Posts: 67
    I sent a friend request ngame .
  • MirrhourMirrhour Posts: 5
    Yo!

We run 344 x5 and 3 bgs in aw. Up in gold 3 until a couple members had to leave for real life issues. Slipped to silver 1 last season. Need a couple consistent players to get back to where we were.

We assign bgs for aw and aq separately and have Line chats for each as well as a general alliance chat. Relying on the chat to call out paths, ask for help and general advice.

Looking for someone that can hop on for 15 minutes a few times a day to keep momentum going in aw/aq. Participation in aq/aw a must unless you let us know you're gonna be busy beforehand. Real life>a game.

Hit me up if you’re interested! In game or on Line: Mirrhour
  • nonamesnonames Posts: 310

I've taken about a year break from the game and looking to get back into it, looking for a chilled alli to get back into, capable fighter, cavalier, pretty decent roster with 4r5 5*s and 8.8k prestige with resources for more rank up already just waiting for new champs. let me know if you have a spot for me.
    Ign- mrwarrren (3rs) hit me up in game not using line again just yet.

We are looking for 1-2 more players and you'd fit right in with the bg running aq4. I know you mentioned that you're not using line, but as a collective group we require that type of participation; however, you can message me in game too. Ingame: VinegarStrokes; Line: fcknonames. I have provided a link to the alliance information if you are interested.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/164595/eoa-silver-1-gold-3-lf-2-active-but-easy-going-players-for-aq-aw-sa-line-req#latest
  • Kay_SwayKay_Sway Posts: 132
    Hey bud! We’re Gold 3 ally....running map 44433 In all 3 bgs. We require line and you can add me @ kay.bae if interested!!! I hope whatever ally you choose, the best wishes!