**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you get to keep energy refills from a quest?

TheTrueBeastTheTrueBeast Posts: 255 ★★★
I'm currently in an Act 5 quest right now and there is a full energy refill in the middle of the quest. If I use my energy to go and get it, do I get to keep it if I quit directly after. Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I dont want to waste energy if I dont get to keep it

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    If u dont finish the quest u dont get to keep it.
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★

I'm currently in an Act 5 quest right now and there is a full energy refill in the middle of the quest. If I use my energy to go and get it, do I get to keep it if I quit directly after. Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I dont want to waste energy if I dont get to keep it

It says when you go to leave a quest that all rewards, iso, gold and whatnot are lost when you leave. So no.
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Yes you get to keep it. Items you pick up like health revives and energy you get to keep. Everything that is lost is in the chest in the upper right corner of the map

I've done many maps where i move to the item i want like revive or energy then quit
  • Gambler710Gambler710 Posts: 7
    That’s incorrect. Energy refills, potions and revives go to your inventory/Stash immediately after you get them. No need to finish the quest.
    However, finishing the quest resets the board so you may farm something else.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yes you keep it
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Yes you get to keep energy refills, pots, and revives once you pick them up. You do not get to keep ISO, shards, frags, or chests unless you finish the quest.
  • GoldenArchivistGoldenArchivist Posts: 14
    Did this change recently? Small energy refills now go to the quest stash until the quest is completed. They are not given until you complete the path? Full energy refills are still usable right away.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Did this change recently? Small energy refills now go to the quest stash until the quest is completed. They are not given until you complete the path? Full energy refills are still usable right away.

No that was just a visual change to see what you got
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 338 ★★
    Energy goes straight to your inventory, you don’t have to finish quest. Potions you have to finish quest.

It still says I only have 2 small energy to use after I picked up the small refill.
  • Ctfz35Ctfz35 Posts: 69
    You definitely get to keep it. I do this all the time when farming for random items throughout act 5.
  • Crumb3307 said:

Energy goes straight to your inventory, you don’t have to finish quest. Potions you have to finish quest.

No, you get to keep Potions right away also. Anything that is NOT within the Chests go right into Inventory (or Stash if overflowed).

Just did a test run and had 2 Heals along the way that I grabbed (as well as ISO, Gold, and Quest Crystals from winnng fights). I Quit the quest before Boss, and still had the Heals and ISO at end of Stash, as well as Gold and Quest Crystals after quitting.

No reason why a Small Energy Refill would be any different.

• It still says I only have 2 small energy to use after I picked up the small refill.

Golden.. can you show the Quest cache from upper right corner while still in that particular quest ?
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    It appears this has changed and u have to finish the quest now.
    Full energy refills are not effected by this. They go straight to your usable inventory.

The usability of small energy refills picked up mid-quest was working just at the end of last month. Now it is going into the quest rewards stash and is unusable.

@Kabam Miike is this a side-effect of what was mentioned in the latest patch notes?

Path-based rewards display
    One-time claimable rewards found on the Quest board are now viewable from the View Rewards panels if they are present in a Quest.
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    FULL energy refills go directly to your stash, and can be used immediately, but.. small energy goes to the quest cache, and you have to finish the quest to claim!